Giveaway for New Forum Members (10/18 - Present)

Sox_Fan

Go Sox!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Cold Temps
*** These prizes have been claimed. On their way to Michigan to Mv22 ***

As the title suggests, I am doing a little giveaway of a few THP items (pictured below) for the first newer THP forum member that joins the 2019 Albatross Club. If you are already an Albatross Club member, you are not eligible for this particular giveaway.

Beside upcoming signups to participate in amazing events, eligibility to take part in the THP Holiday Blind Grab Bags - Take 2 and THP Holiday Cheer requires an Albatross Club Membership. Full details and benefits of the AC can be found in the following thread:

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/...n-THPers-Making-a-Difference-Helping-Children

So the first eligible person that sends me a PM will when this package once I see the Albatross Club Tag appear on your profile. Your joining the club needs to occur on the same day you PM me. Once everything is completed and verified, I will reach out to you via PM to obtain your mailing address. Shipping charge is on me as well.

Ready, set, GO!!!

287eb6f54a5417a21a16a6c681503905.jpg

Last edited:
What an awesome gesture Sox Fan.

Great gesture.

Nice gesture from a nicer guy. Thanks Scott!! Thank you for all your contributions here!!

Great gesture Scott!

Awesome gesture!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Talk about giving it forward. Very nice of you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is really nice of you.

Happy Holidays!

Love this Sox Fan!!

Awesome Sox! Great stuff.

Awesome gesture, dude!!!

Scott doing Scott things, well done sir!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love this, Scott. Well done!

nice way to PIF Scott!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

These, plus a few extras :smile-big:, are bound for Michigan to Mv22!

Thanks Sox_Fan, got the box last night when I got home from work. Really like the coins the pet one will be going into the bag. Also thanks for the balls, I have actually had my eye on the Srixon balls for a bit but was trying to go through my recent supply before buying any more. Thanks again just shows how awesome the people and this forum are.

Back