The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I didn't notice the Bridgestone logo when I posted, seen it after. But no reason THP can't have these made without the OEM logo's (hint hint)

I dunno dude, these aren't cheap. Its hard to stock such things and count on people to jump in after saying they will.

Nice thing is though, the bag itself you can still get from B'stone I believe.

I dunno dude, these aren't cheap. Its hard to stock such things and count on people to jump in after saying they will.

I got one from Bridgestone direct after seeing the love here. They are a little pricey but it's a solid bag. Gets primary use as my travel bag. Will almost certainly be accompanying me to Club Clash.

I got one from Bridgestone direct after seeing the love here. They are a little pricey but it's a solid bag. Gets primary use as my travel bag. Will almost certainly be accompanying me to Club Clash.

I think it's one of the best backpacks I've ever owned. Definitely high quality.

9f5a3e9673ae1b06e8d46387c09e76a1.jpg

Stuff is crazy outr here right now.

Semis over, highways shut down. Trees over. Power already out at the new house.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

If I sold everything someone asked me for a price on and said they would buy, my side gig would be my main gig.

Those are some scary winds JRod, yeesh.

9f5a3e9673ae1b06e8d46387c09e76a1.jpg

Stuff is crazy outr here right now.

Semis over, highways shut down. Trees over. Power already out at the new house.

We had some of that wind last night also. I woke up around 3:30 and it sounded like my house was about to come apart. Stay safe over there.

Those winds are just starting to blow in up here, should make for an interesting afternoon.

I guess the good news is I don't have an 80 year old oak tree above my house anymore

I guess the good news is I don't have an 80 year old oak tree above my house anymore

Hopefully it isn't in your house now.

I keep getting all these weird follows on Twitter. Golf clubs in England, golf instructors and just now Beef started following me.....

This is why I hate social media.

Oh fantastic

07b508a931c4b2242446e83a90788635.jpg

That's a warrantee issue brother. Try to see if they used staples in the shingles.

I keep getting all these weird follows on Twitter. Golf clubs in England, golf instructors and just now Beef started following me.....

Just got the same follow.

That's a warrantee issue brother. Try to see if they used staples in the shingles.
They used nails they were all over my deck but yeah they already had to patch that corner once so something is amiss.

I told them I want the whole corner replaced.

They are really cool people and will take care of it no doubt.

It's currently 44° here in Wisconsin. I was on a job site working with some steam piping, so I had a long sleeve shirt on. I had lighter weight jacket on over it. While walking to my car after lunch an older gentleman wearing a t-shirt yelled at me, "What's wrong with you? Wearing that big coat when it's this nice out!"

Because I wasn't amused, I yelled back, "I'm anemic." Shut him right up.

Beef is apparently following THPers.

A good ol unfollow/block session works wonders

I like beef

With everyone on golf gamebook, my wife is going to wonder why my phone keeps vibrating.

I'm hungry but don't want to leave the basement.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back