Enter for a Chance to be a Tester for the Callaway 2019 Drivers and Woods

Sox_Fan

Go Sox!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Cold Temps
Fair warning: if you are picked it will likely cost you money because you will want to own one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only problem with this is you have to send the club back :banghead:

Fair warning: if you are picked it will likely cost you money because you will want to own one.

When I read you would have to send the clubs back I was thinking thats BS!! It was right then I realized how great THP is and that I might be a spoiled brat.

When I read you would have to send the clubs back I was thinking thats BS!! It was right then I realized how great THP is and that I might be a spoiled brat.

THP'ers are spoiled & we like it!

Thanks, all signed up...

I registered though the Callaway Community, about as much chance of getting it that as anything else. Which is less than none if history is any guide.

I would be just my luck that i would win a contest/give-a-way that you can't keep what you have won!

That’s what I thought when you get picked directly by Callaway.

Thanks for the heads up. Fingers crossed.

Quoted for truth.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

This times 1000%

Pretty sure it also states that you are responsible for damage, so better not sky that thing too much :curse:

I'm in thanks!

Back