Custom THP Belt & Buckle - Open For Pre-Order

Tracking info received :D

Wow, I thought you escaped winter by moving down there?

No, we have all the seasons, but, most are milder and the cold weather in relatively short in length. The forecast is for 70 by Tuesday, so I'm not complaining.

No, we have all the seasons, but, most are milder and the cold weather in relatively short in length. The forecast is for 70 by Tuesday, so I'm not complaining.
Just settling in and snow has started 18" expected between now and tomorrow night. Haven't seen an email yet either. It'll get here.

Just settling in and snow has started 18" expected between now and tomorrow night.

Yeah, you guys are about to get hammered. I've been watching the storm and monitoring the snowmagedden thread because I grew up in Delaware and have most of my family still in that area. Stay warm, and most of all safe. I know the state and utilities, etc. are not used to handling that kind of weather. I'm thinking about y'all.

Yep Northern Delaware is expecting the worst 18-24". I think after the last 4 winters the authorities are pretty prepared. Not bad to get to Mid January and 1st snow. Heck we haven't missed a weekend on the course until now.

Got my e-mail.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Did anyone's buckle come in with scratches on it? I haven't looked at my belt in detail until yesterday and there's some scratches across the top probably from shipping. Not a big deal, just wondering if anyone else has the same thing happen?

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Did anyone's buckle come in with scratches on it? I haven't looked at my belt in detail until yesterday and there's some scratches across the top probably from shipping. Not a big deal, just wondering if anyone else has the same thing happen?

I have not heard this, but if that is the case, please take a picture and send me a PM. I will change it with my personal one so yours is perfect.

I have not heard this, but if that is the case, please take a picture and send me a PM. I will change it with my personal one so yours is perfect.
That's not necessary JB, there's some scratches on the top edge and one on the bottom but I'm not expecting you to swap it especially with your personal one.

That's not necessary JB, there's some scratches on the top edge and one on the bottom but I'm not expecting you to swap it especially with your personal one.

No way, I would be happy to. We want everybody to have a perfect buckle, so I would be more than happy to.

I love this belt! The weight of it and the ease of taking out the ball mark is pretty sweet! Plus the logo is pretty tight!

I love this belt! The weight of it and the ease of taking out the ball mark is pretty sweet! Plus the logo is pretty tight!
This. And I second how easily accessible the ball marker is. Have been rocking it proudly, daily.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I wore mine yesterday for the first time and I love it! The 1/4 inch adjustments are perfect, my old belt it seemed like I was always between holes, either too loose or too tight.

No way, I would be happy to. We want everybody to have a perfect buckle, so I would be more than happy to.

JB any chance you will re-order these belts for us poor smucks who were to slow to take advantage of the offer???? Please!!!

I've seen the light and now "get" what the belt obsession is about. Will be ordering at least 2 more straps and another buckle that will pair well with my suits this Friday. Thanks THP for turning me on to quality belts.

I love how sturdy and heavy duty the belt feels. getting the belt off the first time was a little tricky. But it's a breeze now.

I love how sturdy and heavy duty the belt feels. getting the belt off the first time was a little tricky. But it's a breeze now.
Yep, same here. I was so excited to put it on and show Michelle, I hadn't really looked to see how to "unhook" it. she laughed at me saying it's a good thing I liked it as it was permanently in those pants. But like you said, once I actually went and looked at the instructions that were on the packaging, it's a breeze.

Ha...guys and not reading instructions. Wearing it again for the 2nd day in a row.

Wore mine when I got back this weekend. Great belt and love the adjustment increments. Have to agree it is a bit tough to get off the first time but it's easy now. Love the belt and will be looking to these for future options.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Will be wearing mine for the first time this weekend at Sis-inlaw's 50th birthday party !!

Need to cut mine to fit still, everything about the belt is sweet though.

It's high quality for sure.

Back