The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always makes you laugh when people copy work verbatim and pretend to be something different.
Life brings twists, people should create if they want to, not steal.

im dying to play golf. This has been a miserable month. All i want is for it to be spring time again. The Mrs has stated a few times how im getting grouchy and need to get outside more

#PhillyVMovesSouth

It would be great TV and we could play golf together. Mid 60s and sunny the past couple of days.

im dying to play golf. This has been a miserable month. All i want is for it to be spring time again. The Mrs has stated a few times how im getting grouchy and need to get outside more

My wife has been making that same comment about me. Winter is getting loooonngg.

Always makes you laugh when people copy work verbatim and pretend to be something different.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, right?

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, right?

Sure is.
And it wasnt my work (although owned).
Just always makes you chuckle a bit. If someone wants to create, says they can do it better/differently, thats fine.
Then do that, dont steal others.

off topic, I hope nobody takes my requested URL.

off topic, I hope nobody takes my requested URL.

Why does this for some reason make me curious, yet also terrified?

OK, now that is pretty funny.

OK, now that is pretty funny.

let me know if you want to get in in on the ground floor. I feel it may take off really quickly.

let me know if you want to get in in on the ground floor. I feel it may take off really quickly.

Seems like a solid investment. I'm in.

Sure is.
And it wasnt my work (although owned).
Just always makes you chuckle a bit. If someone wants to create, says they can do it better/differently, thats fine.
Then do that, dont steal others.
Ever tempted to name names? When I wrote PC hardware reviews, I remember seeing copyright infringement quite a bit and hearing site owners talk about it every so often.

One of the biggest downsides to the Internet is how easy it is to rip people off.

Ever tempted to name names? When I wrote PC hardware reviews, I remember seeing copyright infringement quite a bit and hearing site owners talk about it every so often.

One of the biggest downsides to the Internet is how easy it is to rip people off.

Not my place brother. Just keep plugging along, doing the THP thing.
As long as people like what we are doing, the rest will fall into place.

Dean and I are going to be partners in a new website that is called.

www.mybeltissad.com

Thought it would be fun.

No site up yet, and I'm already intrigued and laughing just by reading the domain name. :D

Is your belt sad when it has a crappy buckle? Or when it has to hold a lot of weight? Or when your shoes don't match it? Or any and all of the above? Got my creative and sarcastic gears turning...

No site up yet, and I'm already intrigued and laughing just by reading the domain name. :D

Is your belt sad when it has a crappy buckle? Or when it has to hold a lot of weight? Or when your shoes don't match it? Or any and all of the above? Got my creative and sarcastic gears turning...

that's the beauty. So many reasons to be sad.

Not my place brother. Just keep plugging along, doing the THP thing.
As long as people like what we are doing, the rest will fall into place.

That's a great attitude. Have you ever pursued the guilty parties (at least with a stern request)? Seems like that is pretty hit or miss, maybe 50% success rate or lower.

Last edited:
A small skyline chilli 5way is not enough food why in the world did I order that now I'm just hangrier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A small skyline chilli 5way is not enough food why in the world did I order that now I'm just hangrier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is when its on the side of 2-3 Coneys.

Had an interesting first date over the weekend. We were having a great time and then she ended up having way too much to drink, my buddy was my DD and she couldn't tell us where she lived, so I had to get her ID, pray she didn't move recently and we got her home. Got her tucked in to bed and was going to leave and then she got sick. Ended up babysitting her the entire night.

Also, dating sucks.

Had an interesting first date over the weekend. We were having a great time and then she ended up having way too much to drink, my buddy was my DD and she couldn't tell us where she lived, so I had to get her ID, pray she didn't move recently and we got her home. Got her tucked in to bed and was going to leave and then she got sick. Ended up babysitting her the entire night.

Also, dating sucks.

Oh wow, that is rough...

And that's why I got married at a young age haha that sounds miserable MT

Also, dating sucks.

Kinda sounds like the beginning of the movie Fever Pitch (minus the alcohol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back