Signup Now: 2019 Morgan Cup Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck everyone!

Just submitted my email. Exciting to see who will get chosen. I know for me personally it doesn’t matter what team, i will give it my all for either captain. Good Luck everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tossed my name into the hat.

Good luck everyone.

My name is officially in the hat. Good luck everybody!!! THP provides many amazing opportunities, but there's only one Morgan Cup!

Yes!!! This makes me incredibly happy

Just to get my thoughts straight, it is the $499 plus airfare/ travel correct. Sorry if this is covered somewhere.

Just to get my thoughts straight, it is the $499 plus airfare/ travel correct. Sorry if this is covered somewhere.

Correct. We cover airfare and travel on The Grandaddy (and some smaller things), but for most of our events, travel is up to the individual. It is why we price our events so low, despite costing more and include so much stuff.

Cost & What's Included
Cost - $499
Multiple Days of Golf
Team Lodging in Homes on Site
New Golf Bag
Full Set of New Cobra Clubs (of your choice)
New PUMA Footwear
Scripted PUMA Apparel
Amazing Group Dinners
R&D Presentation
And so much more

My entry is in! Feels good to be able to sign up this year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

In...

2f04a1ba0b44fd9bd2ff8e90bbc2840f.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Correct. We cover airfare and travel on The Grandaddy (and some smaller things), but for most of our events, travel is up to the individual. It is why we price our events so low, despite costing more and include so much stuff.

Cost & What's Included
Cost - $499
Multiple Days of Golf
Team Lodging in Homes on Site
New Golf Bag
Full Set of New Cobra Clubs (of your choice)
New PUMA Footwear
Scripted PUMA Apparel
Amazing Group Dinners
R&D Presentation
And so much more

Thanks guys

Good luck everyone!

Entered. Now, I need warm and dry weather to put in some work on the game.

Good luck all.

Entered as fast as I could! Love seeing how excited everyone on the forum is about the Morgan Cup (how could you not be!?), good luck to all!

I'm in. The idea of another shot at the Morgan Cup almost seems too good to be true.

Wow, love the entries pouring in everybody. Just an awesome morning.

Same weekend as the charleston gathering so Im out, but looking forward to seeing who gets in!

I’ve already got a golf trip scheduled that weekend, but good luck to those who enter.

I’m am in like Flynn, now we all wait to see if we get to experience the glory of the Morgan Cup.

Just sent in my entry. Would be so cool to get back to a THP event. MC was my first competition event. What a fitting way to get back in the mix.

Amphibians can Tapatalk

Last edited:
Albatross Club membership paid, Morgan Cup entry sent in, time to get involved with THP again. I would be happy with either team. Both Captains are great guys that I have had the pleasure of playing with before. It would be outstanding for our next round to be a the Morgan Cup.

Hells yeah!!!

Too good to pass up a chance! If you're pondering whether or not to try for it, stop it. Get your entries in, THPeeps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back