Career Connections, Job Search, Job Postings

gr8dryv

Big Boned
Reaction score
Handicap
Job & Kids
I am in search of a new job so I figured I'd try something different on here. Maybe it'll open some opportunities for others as well, so if you're in the same boat as I am, throw it out here.

I have nearly 20 years of high-tech sales experience calling on the electronics assembly market. I've designed-in and sold board level components (ICs, Memory, DSPs, connectors, ASICs, etc), MRO products (tools, ESD protection, test equipment, solder, chemicals, material handling) and capital equipment.
My customers include OEMs, contract manufacturers, military integrators and field service agencies. If you've designed, built or repaired a circuit board, that's my space. I'm looking for a New England/Northeast US sales manager role. If you know of any openings I could explore, I'd be grateful! Please PM me and I'll be sure to follow up with my resume and any pertinent information.

I'm not going to be any help on that end, but good luck on your search!

Maybe it's karma, but the day after I posted this I got a call from a guy I worked with years ago who is looking to fill a spot that was tailor made for me. If we can find a happy place with the numbers, I'm all over it!

Maybe it's karma, but the day after I posted this I got a call from a guy I worked with years ago who is looking to fill a spot that was tailor made for me. If we can find a happy place with the numbers, I'm all over it!
Well there ya go. Hope it works out

Good luck to you. And actually a good idea for a thread.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Thats awesome. Hope it works out for you.

Anyone looking for a Project Manager in the St. Augustine/Jacksonville area let me know.

That's awesome, good luck!

Verbal offer received and accepted... $hit's about to get real!

Congratulations Rob...that is terrific!!

Congrats Rob!

Back