What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Odyssey SS 3.0 for my Works V-Line, and also a custom headcover for my GoLo

Grabbed a Mizuno Full zip in Navy. With the weather the way it is looks like 1/4 zips and jackets will be in use longer then I was hoping for.

Just arrived from Callaway Pre Owned, just in time to give mr hicksta a run for his money tomorrow morning.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456361733.421249.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456361743.992589.jpg

Although I do have the hump. It said online a signature was required. I wait in all day, UPS gets here at 1645 only to tell me no signature is needed. A day wasted for nothing!

A Golf Pride MCC for my #TheGauntlet2016 "get out of the desert" club which is an old Ram Tour Grind 9 iron that used to be my dad's. It's probably around 30 years old.

Good reminder. I destroyed my Mack Daddy Wedges last year in the desert. After playing out of the wasteland I got back and my wedge was all rusted and shredding balls. The only upside is that I replaced them with Vokeys and have been thrilled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just arrived from Callaway Pre Owned, just in time to give mr hicksta a run for his money tomorrow morning.

View attachment 23689

View attachment 23690

Although I do have the hump. It said online a signature was required. I wait in all day, UPS gets here at 1645 only to tell me no signature is needed. A day wasted for nothing!

Looks great! Let the battle of the Heavenwoods commence :D

Heavenwood has been ordered from Callaway Pre-Owned. It will kick out my 64 or my 4i. We'll see

Adidas Adipower Boost shoes. Don't normally roll with Adidas, but our golf team has Adidas apparel, so I decided to match. Went with the wide as my experience with Adidas has been pretty narrow in the past.

q46753.jpg

Adidas Adipower Boost shoes. Don't normally roll with Adidas, but our golf team has Adidas apparel, so I decided to match. Went with the wide as my experience with Adidas has been pretty narrow in the past.

I've got two pairs in wide and they're pretty solid shoes. I've had much better luck with Adidas than any other brand when it comes to shoes. Enjoy!

Kuro Kage & Rip Phenom stiff shafts for my M1 from a THP'er. Looking forward to trying these out on a monitor. Also bought a THP quarter zip.

Range balls.

Apex 3H arrived today...excited to try it out at the local hitting bays tomorrow

Get after it!

It was dreadful. Walked away after half a bucket. Have a lesson next week and tempted to not touch a club until then.

It was dreadful. Walked away after half a bucket. Have a lesson next week and tempted to not touch a club until then.

You should work on the drills your instructor gave you, I wouldn't skip a weeks worth of practice entirely just MO of course.

You should work on the drills your instructor gave you, I wouldn't skip a weeks worth of practice entirely just MO of course.

I gave him a call and he laughed, said "winter rust is real my man!!" and told me to relax :) I'll prob hit the range on Monday to prep for my lesson on Wednesday, just pitch for a bit and work on the full turn & weight transfer.

Purchased over the weekend, arrived today. It confirmed two things. I prefer lasers over GPS and I'm a Leupold guy!

c1ea400c7952e821fb3c8036307f05e9.jpg

Purchased over the weekend, arrived today. It confirmed two things. I prefer lasers over GPS and I'm a Leupold guy!

c1ea400c7952e821fb3c8036307f05e9.jpg

Congratulations on your outstanding purchase! I'm a Leupold guy myself.

Congratulations on your outstanding purchase! I'm a Leupold guy myself.

Thanks! I sold the GXi1, and got the Tour X. Then I returned the Tour X for the Garmin Approach G8 and found myself missing the rangefinder. I'm glad I can use this one without having to worry about any silly rules :D

Thanks! I sold the GXi1, and got the Tour X. Then I returned the Tour X for the Garmin Approach G8 and found myself missing the rangefinder. I'm glad I can use this one without having to worry about any silly rules :D
So what didn't you like about the Tour X? Just curious since I haven't tried anything but Bushnell.

Hope you kept the G8. I find that I use it more that the rangefinder. Use the GPS before every shot and use the rangefinder mostly on par 3's, hazards, and on the driving range. Also like know front / middle / back distances at a glance. That being said everyone should have a good rangefinder.

Hope you kept the G8. I find that I use it more that the rangefinder. Use the GPS before every shot and use the rangefinder mostly on par 3's, hazards, and on the driving range. Also like know front / middle / back distances at a glance. That being said everyone should have a good rangefinder.

I just got the RMA for it and if I need GPS I'll just use The Grint on my phone!

Played a sim round and bought a dozen new B330RX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back