Signup Now: 2019 Morgan Cup Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Signup is here for the 2019 Morgan Cup. WANT TO BE A TOUR PLAYER? More detailed info on the event can be found at the link below.

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/...nsored-by-Cobra-Golf-Want-To-Be-A-Tour-Player

When & Where
March 22nd -24th
Haig Point
Daufuskie Island

i-mvB2pVq-M.jpg

The Details
10 spots remain for this amazing weekend and journey.
The question is asked, what happens when you take a group of THPers (You could be one of them), and make them tour players for a journey that leads to a weekend of competition at a secluded, private club where they get the same treatment including bag, clubs, accessories and even apparel scripting? The Morgan Cup happens...DO YOU WANT TO BE A TOUR PLAYER?

Qualifying
THP Events are held throughout the year and are incredibly unique ways to share a round or weekend with THPers and are filled with equipment, prizes and more. Your ticket to enter these events is the 2019 Albatross Club membership which goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

Cost & What's Included
Cost - $499
Multiple Days of Golf
Team Lodging in Homes on Site
New Golf Bag
Full Set of New Cobra Clubs (of your choice)
New PUMA Footwear
Scripted PUMA Apparel
Amazing Group Dinners
R&D Presentation
And so much more

How to Signup
Send an email to admin@thehackersparadise.com and include this information.
1. Your forum screen name
2. Your Current Handicap or Approximate Handicap
3. RH or LH
4. Team Hackers or Team Paradise (this does not mean you will definitely be on that team)

That is it. Sit back and see if you get in.
A nonrefundable $100 deposit is required if you get in to hold your spot and the remainder will be due 30 days out from the event.

Last edited:
This sounds like an amazing event. Are you sure you want golfers of ‘all skill levels’…lol…? Going to enter, with a little trepidation. If you saw my game, you'd understand :)

Last edited:
Good luck all. I am crossing my fingers. I would love to be a part of this.

Good luck, everyone!!

Good Luck today everyone!!!!

My name is officially in the hat. Good luck everybody!!! THP provides many amazing opportunities, but there's only one Morgan Cup!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This sounds like an amazing event. Are you sure you want golfers of ‘all skill levels’…lol…? Going to enter, with a little trepidation. If you saw my game, you'd understand :)

Trust me you will be fine...They don’t care if you shoot 59 or 159.

Entry sent best of luck to everyone who enters!

As someone who has shot 159 at a THP event and been invited back to another, I can attest this is 100% true

Such a cool opportunity. I built and help manage a Redskins fan site very similar to this one, but this is one awesome site and community. The fun never stops. Thanks for the reassurance :) I know it's a longshot to get the opportunity, but wow - sounds like an amazing couple of days...

Such a cool opportunity. I built and help manage a Redskins fan site very similar to this one, but this is one awesome site and community. The fun never stops. Thanks for the reassurance :) I know it's a longshot to get the opportunity, but wow - sounds like an amazing couple of days...

Poker analogy... all you need is a chip and a chair.

Wish you and everyone else luck in getting in here!

Good luck all!

Best of luck to all who enter!

Entered and hopeful. Thanks for an amazing event.

Good luck folks! Hoping to get in for some fun! Thank you THP.

Email sent...good luck everyone!

Good luck to all that enter.

Yes they really mean it. I was chosen last year and I was a 26!

Goodluck to all that submit their name.

Albatross Club membership paid, Morgan Cup entry sent in, time to get involved with THP again. I would be happy with either team. Both Captains are great guys that I have had the pleasure of playing with before. It would be outstanding for our next round to be a the Morgan Cup.

As a cobra fan and curious about the tour experience, l am excited about this event. Good luck to everyone :)

Entry sent in. Crossing my fingers. Good luck to everyone else.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Email sent, best of luck to everyone.

I’m signing up. This event would be an awesome experience. I currently play one length F8’s and I love them. Good luck to all!!

Best of luck to everyone entering! This is an event with a lot of history behind it with a great company at a fantastic locale. Not to mention the folks chosen to already be participating!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back