What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crawled in with 95 this morning at Torrey south. Hey at least I can say I broke 100

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't feel too bad Alex, I shot 50/45 = 95 on Lake Padden today. Absolutely nothing was working...and the ridiculous greens didn't help! Pretty much just had to start laughing at how bad I was sucking after a while. Oh well, at least I wasn't working today!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Don't feel too bad Alex, I shot 50/45 = 95 on Lake Padden today. Absolutely nothing was working...and the ridiculous greens didn't help! Pretty much just had to start laughing at how bad I was sucking after a while. Oh well, at least I wasn't working today!

Hang in there dude! How were the conditions at Padden? That's certainly a course where anyone can throw up a huge number at anytime.

Hang in there dude! How were the conditions at Padden? That's certainly a course where anyone can throw up a huge number at anytime.
You know that as well as I haha. Really soggy, catch it even a touch fat and you're toast. But the greens were actually rolling just absolutely perfect. They still may as well have windmills on them, but they are rolling as true as ever.

Big Met today

Played pretty good today all things considered. Hit a bunch of really good shots and a few brain farts. Wind was weird and gusty. Took on extra club and tried to keep the ball below the tree line other wise it would get blown 20 yards off target. The course was really wet and unplayable without lift clean cheat. There was zero roll out, spun a few drivers back a yard and took like 12 casual water drops. Driver was a little better but still had to dial it way back.

41 - 35 = 76
28 putts with two 3 putts
6/14 FIR
9/18 GIR
5 birdies, 3 bogeys, 3 doubles.

When I hit greens they were close. Birdies came from 79 yard wedge to 4 feet, 157 yard par 3 to 8 feet, 114 yard wedge to 5 feet, chip shot from pin high to 1 foot on a par 5, and 45 yard wedge to 5 feet.

Walked 18 today and was really focused, took the time to pace off yardages when I was inside 50 yards and took the time to read the putts and mostly mentally dialed in.

http://www.gamegolf.com/player/ntanygd760/round/726592

Back to winter now and no golf till it gets warm again.

Got out for a quick round yesterday.....got my driver swing tamed a little better, ended up with an 88

Well I went into work about 45 minutes late because I went to the range early. At lunch we went outside and it was so nice 75 today in February. I said something about should be golfing today and my co-teachers said hey dip out we will cover your last class. Enjoy the day. So I did. Ran up to my home course and they were wide open. Shot 82 and finished the last hole and a half in the rain right before the storm really hit. Played with another guy for 12 holes and the rest by myself. Finished in 2.5 hrs. Not going to lie as the clouds were coming in I ran from the green to the cart and really hustled so I would make it.

Well I went into work about 45 minutes late because I went to the range early. At lunch we went outside and it was so nice 75 today in February. I said something about should be golfing today and my co-teachers said hey dip out we will cover your last class. Enjoy the day. So I did. Ran up to my home course and they were wide open. Shot 82 and finished the last hole and a half in the rain right before the storm really hit. Played with another guy for 12 holes and the rest by myself. Finished in 2.5 hrs. Not going to lie as the clouds were coming in I ran from the green to the cart and really hustled so I would make it.

Love it when things like this happen. They just don't happen enough. Good shooting!

JM

Shot 39 today, hitting 4/7 fairways and with 18 putts. Greens were very wet so putting a good stroke with the right pace was difficult. I'll take the score as that was the first of 2016.

played 9 holes / par 37: shot 45, 3/7 fw, 4/9 gir, 17 putts (new personal best for 9 holes)

Congrats on the PB!

Held on for an 88....went out in 42.....stumbled in with a 46

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

46/44 90. Tee game was garbage and every bad hole was a result of junk off the tee box. Just didn't have it today.

JM

39 - 38 - 77 in miserable weather. Mid 40's, cloudy, windy and very wet. Had 3 birdies and 1 double bogey. Probably have a higher level of confidence in my putting than I ever have.

42/45 today. 1 birdie 8 pars 2 triples (ouch) 1 double rest bogie golf. 10/14 fairways was good but only 8 greens. Thought I won a 7 hole carry over in skins on the 16 with a net birdie. But one of my buddies sank a 20 footer for par and net birdie as well to square it all up. Came down to 18 a par 5 with 9 skins on the line. I hit a perfect drive end up with a par and that pushed it so no body one those. Was pretty tense there the last couple of holes as you needed birdie to take any of the holes.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

51 front 36 back I am mr consistent. Started with a 10 on number 1 lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Shot a 44. First time out after a long time. Course was in terrible condition, it was way too soggy, if I would've known up front I wouldn't have played. We had to dig out every tee shot, roll out was non existent. Despite the conditions, I'm pretty happy with how I was hitting the ball.

Struggled thru the front nine with a partner who complained the first 7 holes, he quit on 8. :banghead: Was nice enough to let me finish the front nine. Dropped me at my truck, paid me my money and away he went. I grabbed my pushcart and played the back with another guy who was walking also.
45/40=85 The back nine was much more pleasant. Driver was good, iron so so, and the putter was working well.

Started off par, par then a string of bogeys, parred a few in the middle of the back then finished out birdie, bogey.
Pretty pleased with my 85

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

41/47 88 blaming lame putting and wonky short game on the sim and the booze

83 with 2 birdies and 2 doubles. Plus hit a root and busted up my 4 iron. Bad golf but good company!

39/38 77 today. Played well for the most part and if not for questionable iron play it could have been something special.

39/38 77 today. Played well for the most part and if not for questionable iron play it could have been something special.
Nice round!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back