The Ben Hogan Experience Is Coming

Don't even know what it entails, but I do know the PTX irons and new hybrids are at the top of my consideration list for 2016.

Sooo.... interest is definitely peaked for this event if I could make it work.

Don't even know what it entails, but I do know the PTX irons and new hybrids are at the top of my consideration list for 2016.

Sooo.... interest is definitely peaked for this event if I could make it work.

Don't forget your 2016 AC brother.

Very very very interested in this event. I did the Hogan Fit as well and wow that was a different experience. Has me doing some hard pondering and definitely rethinking my bag setup especially with how far I hit my 8 Iron.

Looking forward to hearing more from your meeting tomorrow JB.

Kinda can't stop thinking about this one. Just went through and updated my profile/current bag makeup to see what lofts Hogan would recommend and came out with the below. Telling me I need more scoring clubs and better gapping, tough to not make me wonder.

d1b8c130019f52b87b9ba3408e047a12.jpg

Move that cursor about an inch and a half down and they're all yours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Move that cursor about an inch and a half down and they're all yours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahaha, true. BUT I would want to be properly fitted. Heck, we have no idea what this event will truly entail (hybrids, irons, and/or wedges) so I hate to give the impression that I necessarily think irons are involved.

I do know that they are very proud of their heritage....and that one of their guys they had at the PGA show also works at Shady Oaks Country Club.....and I would KILL to get back onto that course.

Hahaha, true. BUT I would want to be properly fitted. Heck, we have no idea what this event will truly entail (hybrids, irons, and/or wedges) so I hate to give the impression that I necessarily think irons are involved.

I do know that they are very proud of their heritage....and that one of their guys they had at the PGA show also works at Shady Oaks Country Club.....and I would KILL to get back onto that course.

Shady Oaks. So awesome. Someday!

I want in this one, whatever the heck it is, I want in.

I would help you hide the body to have a chance to play Shady Oaks. So much Hogan history on that course it's incredible

Can't believe you would give me up for some fancy Thp event.....okay maybe I can.... I know how much you love Hogan. You're the only guy I know that bought and sold the Apex's 5 or 6 times. Haha!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I would be playing them now but I can't find any lol

Don't forget your 2016 AC brother.

Yikes! Didn't even realize that. Will send it in tomorrow.

thanks for the reminder JB.

Have fun today at Ben Hogan HQ's JB!! Can't wait to see the details released for this one.....we aren't far away from go time.

Waaaaaaaaaant.

I guess no one will have these to swing until April / May??? They are so pretty, can't wait to try them. It's going to be a bummer if I find out I'm not good enough to play them!!

Really looking forward to seeing how the V sole will work for my swing/game. It's a sole that I've never tried before but have always wanted to. Not much of a divot taker.

Really looking forward to seeing how the V sole will work for my swing/game. It's a sole that I've never tried before but have always wanted to. Not much of a divot taker.

I love the v-sole which is one of the biggest reasons I've wanted to try these. Enjoyed it in the SCOR's and 545's. Not to even mention the hybrids which I'm dying to try.

Interesting that when I did my Hogan Fit, it seemed to generate a 15 club bag (once you add Driver & Putter).

Maybe I'm misunderstanding it??

Don't know why you would need a 62 and a 58 degree wedge but that's just me.

Don't know why you would need a 62 and a 58 degree wedge but that's just me.

I agree, mainly commenting on how their fitting tool might not be working properly?

On my way to Hogan now

looking forward to seeing what comes from the meetings

Oh yeah I see an influx of traffic here. Can't wait to hear some deets...maybe.

Cannot wait to hear how it goes. This is one of those I'm keeping a super keen eye on after getting to review the FTW irons.

Oh to be a fly on a wall.

I love the v-sole which is one of the biggest reasons I've wanted to try these. Enjoyed it in the SCOR's and 545's. Not to even mention the hybrids which I'm dying to try.

Took the words right out of my mouth. Turf interaction, with the v-sole, is fantastic. For me, I actually think it helps with getting a solid, but "soft" sound/feel through impact. Ugh! I don't know if this event will have anything to do with the new PTx, but even if the new VKTR hyrbrids are involved, I'm super interested.

Back