Hello from southwest Michigan

Mv22

Reaction score
Just thought I would say hi. I am just getting into golf the past couple of years. I have started lessons to try to get better for the upcoming 2019 year and hope to get out on the course for next year. Look forward to being a part of the forum.

Welcome to THP fellow Michigander! What's your favorite course(s) in the area?

Welcominski's

Welcome to THP fellow Michigander! What's your favorite course(s) in the area?
Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get out to much yet to have a favorite. The one I went to the most last year was Indian Run just outside of Portage MI. They had good deals on groupon so I grabbed those when I could.

Welcome to THP!!

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get out to much yet to have a favorite. The one I went to the most last year was Indian Run just outside of Portage MI. They had good deals on groupon so I grabbed those when I could.

I see! Well hopefully you can expand your horizons this coming summer (if it ever gets here). I've played Milham Park in Kzoo (nothing special) with my wife a few years back and one in the area that is super nice that gets a lot of mention is Stoatin Brae. Lots of really good golf in that area! Enjoy!

Welcome to THP!

We also have a thread for Michigan golf, gatherings, etc...

(Which I cant seem to copy a link for some reason...)

Help Tyler?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome! Always nice to see more Michiganders

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!!

Welcome to THP!

Just thought I would say hi. I am just getting into golf the past couple of years. I have started lessons to try to get better for the upcoming 2019 year and hope to get out on the course for next year. Look forward to being a part of the forum.

I make my way out to SW Michigan once or twice a year. We should tee it up some time!

I make my way out to SW Michigan once or twice a year. We should tee it up some time!

For sure, just let me know.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome from Kalkaska!

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

Back