4th Annual Unofficial Illinois Top Golf Gathering

Pringles

waywardpoints
Reaction score
Handicap
4th Annual Unofficial Illinois Top Golf Gathering

Illinois Top Golf Unofficial THP Gathering
Hey guys it's that time of year again where us folks in Illinois have the itch to Golf and what better way to do this than a little get together with THPers at Top Golf Naperville. Last year was our 3rd year and we had an amazing time with a great group of THPers and hoping for the same this year. Hoping to have more people than we did last year which was a great turnout! I also want to clarify that this is open to any THPer that would like to attend! The more the better! If you are interested in going please let me know so I can update the first page.

Unofficial THP Gathering:

Date:
February 1, 2019

3211 Odyssey Ct, Naperville, IL 60563

Time:
6:30 PM

Attending:
Pringles
Lord Byron
adamw238
Poochgolfer11
markm778
Boder
mielke101
MSH134
Trmpt98
Pjtime84
TM_Bobby723
dhartmann34
TheLetterSee

Tentative:
myndcraft

Last edited:
Hey guys...we are going to be having this event again but looking for dates. Right now I am looking at Friday, January 25th, Friday, February 1st, or Friday February 8th. Let me know what date works out for everyone and I will try and get this set up asap.

Thanks again for setting this up. January 25th or Feb 1st are my preferences.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I'm in for any of the three dates.
Hope @ScoFoGB can make it again!

25th or 8th. I'll be somewhat tentative depending on basketball coaching schedule.

Yes! Feb 1 and 8 work best for me. I could probably make the 25th work but would require moving some things.

Any of those dates should work! Thanks for putting this together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Add me to the maybe list, would love an excuse to come to chicago!

Any of those dates can work for me.

And moves were made boys...we are going to be getting together February 1st at 6:30 which gives people time to get to Top Golf after work. Looking forward to this!

I'll try my best to be there. Put me down as tentative for now but I'll try to confirm it soon

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

And moves were made boys...we are going to be getting together February 1st at 6:30 which gives people time to get to Top Golf after work. Looking forward to this!

Thanks again for setting this up, count me in. Also, let me know name for reservation and I’ll talk to a few colleagues and try to get some apps/deals for us.

Thanks again for setting this up, count me in. Also, let me know name for reservation and I’ll talk to a few colleagues and try to get some apps/deals for us.

Going to finalize the details when it gets closer and I will let you know. Thanks man!

I've got a couple little goodies to bring this year. Can't wait to see everyone again!

I've got a couple little goodies to bring this year. Can't wait to see everyone again!

Haha good...I don’t have much to bring this year after last years event lol. Cleared out my stash but might have a couple things I can bring haha

Haha good...I don’t have much to bring this year after last years event lol. Cleared out my stash but might have a couple things I can bring haha

I dont have much. Just a couple balls. Plus we have to defend our title!

I dont have much. Just a couple balls. Plus we have to defend our title!

Haha yea we do except I have won the contest the past couple years and people have been asking questions/crying foul! haha Not my fault my partners carry me to victory!

I’ll be there.

I’ll be in Phoenix. Have a great time folks.

Put me down as tentative for now. Baby #2 is due Feb 10 so it will probably be a game time decision.

What would a Top Golf outing be without the ugliest swing in all of THP the fat boy is inn

IN!! I got trinkets to bring!

Bump for @JaySub70

I almost missed this thread... I'm in!

Back