The Burger Thread

All the trips out there and Vegas, this is his first?

441 popped his In N Out cherry tonight.

Well this just made up my mind what I'm having for dinner tonight... Double Double animal style with extra cheese and grilled onions! :clap:

Another place my wife and I like to go out here is Slater's 50/50. Love that place and love the beer selection.

You guys are ever in Socal... check it out. https://slaters5050.com/

Another place my wife and I like to go out here is Slater's 50/50. Love that place and love the beer selection.

You guys are ever in Socal... check it out. https://slaters5050.com/

Saw them on a tv show (DDD maybe ??).
I keep meaning to go there when we go to Disneyland.

Saw them on a tv show (DDD maybe ??).
I keep meaning to go there when we go to Disneyland.
It's a fun place to go. Building and naming your own burger is pretty cool. And how on earth can you go wrong with a 50% beef/50% bacon patty?!?! lol

Is it a burger or a pizza, I have to say I'd try it!

I usually eat somewhat healthy when I am home, however I was in Portland, Maine for work and hit this place called "Nosh" for lunch. Here is their version of the big Mack, I asked for one patty, etc to lighten the meal a bit.

575ef764e3cbb85d6ce949056244cba2.jpg

It's burger week here. Heading for my 5th in 3 days.....

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Is it a burger or a pizza, I have to say I'd try it!

I was just about to make a thread on that thing.

Oh my good god.

I was just about to make a thread on that thing.

Oh my good god.

You should.
But Icey will beat you on Twitter posts. :D

I would CRUSH that entire burger pizza thingy.

So Shake Shack is coming to LA. You East Coast folks fan of this joint? And please, no comparison with In N' Out. I know most of you think it's overrated :act-up:

So Shake Shack is coming to LA. You East Coast folks fan of this joint? And please, no comparison with In N' Out. I know most of you think it's overrated :act-up:

Far superior.

Not me, I love that place. It's not the best burger out there, but I will never turn one down. That is unless I've already stuff down two.

Looks good in the pictures. Do they use a secret sauce?

They have a pretty good sized menu compared to the 4 items at In & Out, and yes they have ShackSauce

I prefer in n out to shake shack when you compare burgers to burgers but the mushroom burger is pretty good and the milkshakes or whatever they call them are better than in n outs

Not me, I love that place. It's not the best burger out there, but I will never turn one down. That is unless I've already stuff down two.

Then its overrated, because based on what is written and said on the west coast, it is a patty formed by Jesus (not Haysoos, but the biblical guy), grilled by moses and the special sauce is stirred in heaven and sent down on magic unicorns to each location.

Then you realize it tastes like an above average to good fast food burger.

Then its overrated, because based on what is written and said on the west coast, it is a patty formed by Jesus (not Haysoos, but the biblical guy), grilled by moses and the special sauce is stirred in heaven and sent down on magic unicorns to each location.

Then you realize it tastes like an above average to good fast food burger.

I don't listen to those hippies.

Back