Live Scoring Coming To THP Events In 2016

Have fun boys? Play Erado and couple that another game
What's the ins and outs of Erado? Hadn't heard of that until yesterday, sounds like it was fun.

What's the ins and outs of Erado? Hadn't heard of that until yesterday, sounds like it was fun.

You can choose to Erado one to four holes within an 18 hole match. When you Erado a hole you get an automatic par. So if you make a double and your opponent makes par you can chose to Erado that hole. But you have to chose before the next hole and you can't do it on the last hole. We coupled it with stroke play

Oohhh i think erado will be played tomorrow

You can choose to Erado one to four holes within an 18 hole match. When you Erado a hole you get an automatic par. So if you make a double and your opponent makes par you can chose to Erado that hole. But you have to chose before the next hole and you can't do it on the last hole. We coupled it with stroke play

Love the sounds of that.

Just got an email that Gamebook will no longer be available on Android after April 18. We'll still be able to access our profiles and be scored by someone who is using an iPhone though.

Just got an email that Gamebook will no longer be available on Android after April 18. We'll still be able to access our profiles and be scored by someone who is using an iPhone though.

Wow, some weak sauce right there

Erado was a good time yesterday. I need to bone up on my strategy. I ended up only using one Erado all match. I started strong, lost it in the middle, and finished really well. So I ran out of chances.

Erado was a good time yesterday. I need to bone up on my strategy. I ended up only using one Erado all match. I started strong, lost it in the middle, and finished really well. So I ran out of chances.

wrong thread?

So much for live scoring on Android. Weak.

It was a weak variation from the iphone app anyway. I was playing with X.Man a few weeks back and saw the difference between his views and my android look. So much better on the iphone. Could not tell they were the same app.

wrong thread?

I was going back through the thread and saw Freddie mentioned the game a few posts back (even though it was like a month ago). That's where that came from.

Stinks that the Android version is disappearing.

Got the same email. As a S/W engineer the explanation makes sense all the way around.
When they do get around to rolling out another Android version it should be a lot better than the current Android version.

Well not being able to follow the live scoring on our Droids is annoying.

Got the same email. As a S/W engineer the explanation makes sense all the way around.
When they do get around to rolling out another Android version it should be a lot better than the current Android version.
It's actually doubtful that they will reintroduce the Android version. The costs associated with 2 software teams is fairly prohibitive and only makes sense with apps that have a very large user base. The start-up that a friend is working with specifically chose Apple because it's not the "wild west" that Droid is.

Very disappointing. I ready enjoyed the live info.

Well not being able to follow the live scoring on our Droids is annoying.

You can still use the mobile website which is almost identical to what the Android app is anyway. I had both open on my phone a couple of weeks ago trying to work an issue while out on the course and had a hard time telling which interface was which.

this will be cool to follow along with

Very disappointing. I ready enjoyed the live info.
Good news is as long as someone in your group has iOS they can update the scores and everyone can view the leaderboard, especially when it's embedded in a thread, so cool to have during #THPKickoffClassic!!!

Back