2016 THP Kickoff Classic Sponsored By Kentwool

You spent all day working on that, didn't you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah. Just half.

Ready to kick some merino butt I hope!

You lost! You sound off like you have a pair or don't sound off!! 'I hope' really! If you think your got our number then say so but this wushu washy statement has no place at the table.

I HOPE I don't get picked last....

I HOPE she doesn't blow me off.....

I HOPE these pants don't make me look fat....

Just kidding of course....I hope

I definitely HOPE that you all have a blast. Its all about the smiles and memories.

I definitely HOPE that you all have a blast. Its all about the smiles and memories.

I'm going to have fun.

So is my team.

Because I demand fun.

I can't wait for this event. Only thing I'm not looking forward to is the hangover!!!

10 days!

It's going to be really hard not to have a great time. I've never come away from a THP event with any ragrats?

I feel there's s story here I'm not privy to. Regardless, I'm ready for some warmth, some golf, and some camaraderie. Going be some fun fellas. 7 days

2016 THP Kickoff Classic Sponsored By Kentwool

Man, this can't come soon enough. Excited to pick up where I left off with old friends, meet new friends, share some incredible memories and play some great golf at a fantastic facility while keeping my jewels and feet warm dry and comfortable, thanks to Kentwool & THP!

I feel there's s story here I'm not privy to. Regardless, I'm ready for some warmth, some golf, and some camaraderie. Going be some fun fellas. 7 days

There is a picture of James wearing a hat that say ragrats a play on regrets. The term comes from the movie, We are the Millers.

I guarantee I'm gonna have a good time, smiles and make some awesome memories, who wants to join me?!?!

Man, this can't come soon enough. Excited to pick up where I left off with old friends, meet new friends, share some incredible memories and play some great golf at a fantastic facility while keeping my jewels and feet warm dry and comfortable, thanks to Kentwool & THP!

I didn't know we were getting precious stones too! This is awesome!

JM

I guarantee I'm gonna have a good time, smiles and make some awesome memories, who wants to join me?!?!

Looking forward to seeing you again buddy

There is a picture of James wearing a hat that say ragrats a play on regrets. The term comes from the movie, We are the Millers.

f8bd43d6e4871910467c39a1a0abf02f.jpg

I remember that picture well

That just made my day. What a great time we had in SC.

New memories and stories will be made in 10 days boys!! We will have those "remember when...' or 'I can't believe' or even 'this one time at Grand National....'

These events make friends and building bridges. Golf is so must sweeter when its in this type of atmosphere. Good Competition, great people, host and sponsor, awesome courses. I am ready to leave for the airport right now. I am really really excited to get over to Bama!

Leaving in 9 days. Gonna be a good, good time as the song goes! :banana:

Sorry I've been a bit absent from the forum and this thread this week guys. I'm in the middle of a very busy week of travel/work which will finish tomorrow night. I'll be back in and participating with posts soon. Can't wait for this event to get here. Need some time with you great guys and some sweet golf courses STAT!

Back