Unofficial Fantasy Hockey 2015-2016

Oh do you have some Caps magic up your sleeve? So glad to see other Caps fans on the forum!

I'm powered by Kuzie. I love the Caps.

Not sure who Cement Heads is but it would seem that he is not setting his line up. Anyone know who he is?

Check with the co comish. I think he was going to update the first post with all that info. I could be mistaken though.

Check with the co comish. I think he was going to update the first post with all that info. I could be mistaken though.
Dude I am the Co Comish and in name only. It is like a fancy title too keep happy after my massive muff haha

Ach forgot to set my lineup today!!!! Had a crazy rushed morning, got 6 points on the bench in Marchand who's continuing his goal per game pace.

that's why I always do a week in advance when I have free time

that's why I always do a week in advance when I have free time

Free time? What's that??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Left carter on my bench and he has 10 pts SMH

Plenty of room on the bandwagon, I will kick some stupid hipsters off

Keep the seat warm. The Avs may not make it again this year.

Hey moose. Your point lead is only in the 60's. You should start to get worried about now.

Moose I hope you started Carlson

Moose I hope you started Carlson

He has 3 points. It's freakin Getzlaf who is killing me. Wtf? When did he start playing well.

He has 3 points. It's freakin Getzlaf who is killing me. Wtf? When did he start playing well.

Last week or so he got his first 5 on 5 goal, hopefully he gets hot now

Last week or so he got his first 5 on 5 goal, hopefully he gets hot now

He can get hot next week. Not when moose is playing against me. He can save it for when he plays crest or Renren.

Unofficial Fantasy Hockey 2015-2016

Not sure who Cement Heads is but it would seem that he is not setting his line up. Anyone know who he is?

I'll send him a message and encourage him to set his lineup.

Last edited:
I was gonna say that the comeback is gonna have to start tomorrow :)

Getzlaf and Crosby with 35 pts combined already.

I filled my drawers when I saw Getzlaf didn't even make it down to Crosby. Are you comfortable yet?

I filled my drawers when I saw Getzlaf didn't even make it down to Crosby. Are you comfortable yet?

Not at all...50ish point lead with 5 days left? That's nothing. Maybe if it was Friday or Saturday.

Not at all...50ish point lead with 5 days left? That's nothing. Maybe if it was Friday or Saturday.

I'll make my move when you hit a 75 point lead.

Crest only two more days of this awful avatar. Friday is going to be glorious.

Interesting fact. I lead the league in points for and points against.

If the points against scored against my team was a team on its own it would basically be 4th in the league for points.

Interesting fact. I lead the league in points for and points against.

If the points against scored against my team was a team on its own it would basically be 4th in the league for points.

You better work on your defense then :)

Currently 6 points behind Marty... which is the exact number I missed out on by leaving Marchand on the bench the other night.

Lost Wideman to suspension, picked up Edler to replace him. Now have lost Edler to injury. Fantastic.

Back