2016 NE Ohio Spring Gathering-April 30th/May 1

Im going to have to say count me in!

The food last year was AMAZING!

Oh wait....

Dammit, dammit, dammit. Camden has a dance competition in Detroit all weekend then. I'll be at home with the other three. Her dancing is really starting to become a problem for my golf...

Bet you wont

Once I get the job situation figured out I will have a better idea, but I would very much enjoy this provided there is a SW airport near enough to where this action is going down. Free flight FTW

Once I get the job situation figured out I will have a better idea, but I would very much enjoy this provided there is a SW airport near enough to where this action is going down. Free flight FTW

CAK has lots of SW flights, smaller airport but usually way cheaper than CLE (or less miles in your situation)

6 hours and 15 minutes from home. Hmmmmm..... Let's see who I can round up.

CAK has lots of SW flights, smaller airport but usually way cheaper than CLE (or less miles in your situation)
Oddly enough, according to my Southwest app, you can't fly to CAK from Albany. They couldn't come up with a better abbreviation for Canton-Akron than CAK?

Oddly enough, according to my Southwest app, you can't fly to CAK from Albany. They couldn't come up with a better abbreviation for Canton-Akron than CAK?

well Albany is just dumb then

I know the # of nonstops have been reduced as they are running alot of flights through ATL now with SW

well Albany is just dumb then
No argument here.

The 13 year old in me really wants to fly to CAK too. That airport is hard to get to…

No argument here.

The 13 year old in me really wants to fly to CAK too. That airport is hard to get to…

Just pick up ddec and drive

I'm in.

No argument here.

It could be worse, there is an airport with the abbreviation PSY.

that abbreviation is hilarious hahahaha

I just checked from BWI, it's about $100 cheaper and many more flights to go into CLE, than CAK. About $244 round trip, not bad. I doubt I could drive for that amount.

2016 NE Ohio Spring Gathering

2016 NE Ohio Spring Gathering

I heard recently that southwest was cutting way back and possibly out of the canton Akron market all together and moving the majority of it to Cleveland. Not sure when that takes affect.

Throw me in as a maybe. Pretty decent chance I will be out of town though. I'll let you know when I do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

first post updated with the Sunday course and its a crazy good deal

When posting if you are in or not let me know if that includes Sunday or not

$35 bucks off for Sunday, well done

3 rounds for what under $140 for the weekend....real nice!

Back