What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walked 18 and getting ready to change the spikes in my tourney shoes.

Walked 18, cleaned my clubs and THP.

Thping is it today

Decent weather up that way?
Yeah today and next 3 days. Might try to go chip at lunch somewhere once or twice but a busy week ahead

Yeah today and next 3 days. Might try to go chip at lunch somewhere once or twice but a busy week ahead

Nice dude. I need to go sharpen the short game too.

Arranged an exchange of my Tour X for a GPS unit. I just need to decide which unit to get!

And the Tour X is on its way back. I'm considering a Garmin Approach G8 or Golf Buddy PT4.

50° here today and we had 16 for golf. I had to back out woken up this morning and something up with right hip. Had to bail. Ugh. Hopefully just slept wrong. Gonna be nice here this week. Hopefully get some work in.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

18 fun holes of golf!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Lots of THPing, watched some @FarmersInsOpen, tweeted about Kentwool socks and APTC, lots of 8 foot putting, and I pulled the driver and 3W out of the bag for a few waggles indoors just to make sure that they remembered me.

First golf purchase for 3 weeks haha and of course THP.

Got through the things I needed to yesterday so today got to be a golf day. With temps in the upper 60's it had to be.

1. Spent about 1 1/2 hours on the chipping green working on a weak part of my game
2. Play a long 18 holes. Course was packed with lots of people coming from the Richmond area to find a course that didn't have snow.
3. Setup a strokes gained spreadsheet to start tracking where I need to focus on improving my game.
4. Obviously THP since I am posting

Golf with drinks....sim golf!

Picked this up to play around with in GBB

888c786b22d44e632da5e22c7b5e52bd.jpg

And new Ping L8 bag is here and being switched out asap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hit the dome this morning to get some swings in. Spent a lot of time stretching and then chipping and putting. My new putting grip is really coming along nicely. Balls were rolling right on line and amazingly enough....staying on the turf. It was probably the best I've ever putted on the dome green.

I hit balls for about half an hour. My irons were solid, but not quite as good as they have been. My woods were fairly ugly unfortunately. I'm going to attribute it to two things.... First, I've been sick since Wednesday and I probably shouldn't have been hitting balls. Second, you are charged by the half hour at the dome. Normally we have 3 people shuffling/switching in and out of two bays next to each other. But since my dad 'quit' golf last week and Rambler didn't make it... I had the bay all to myself...and it was like rapid fire...which is not good for practicing...but great for tiring yourself out.

When I got home I remembered a few things I've been working on but never thought about while at the range this morning. Stand tall and let my arms hang. Shouldn't be that difficult to remember.

I'll try to hit the range again later in the week when I'm feeling better. Still excited for the positive outlook for my wood game this coming season.

I'm hoping to pick up my GBB Heavenwood today!

Finally got my headcovers all set up in my bookcase

111ef64a022f095120f6d397fe598eeb.jpg

practiced pitching with my 60 for about 45 minutes. I'm doing something wrong...

70f356346770505770427aedca065f1c.jpg

practiced pitching with my 60 for about 45 minutes. I'm doing something wrong...

70f356346770505770427aedca065f1c.jpg

I would argue you are doing it right depending. When you pitch/chip are you consistently short or long with your shots?

I am trying to use the toe more on my short shots to reduce my smash factor since I am consistently long on my shorter shots.

I would argue you are doing it right depending. When you pitch/chip are you consistently short or long with your shots?

I am trying to use the toe more on my short shots to reduce my smash factor since I am consistently long on my shorter shots.

it's a spin issue. when I hit that far out on the toe, I don't get proper spin for the shot I want to play. and when I can chunk the pitch just as easily as I can blade it over the green, something is terribly wrong. -0- confidence right now.

Pre-ordered and customized an M2, looking forward to trying it out on the course.

better than a marked up hosel

Installed the upgraded straps and net on my clicgear as well as THP'd.

THP'd and putted in the garage.

JM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back