Jamie Sadlowski Playing on Web.com Tour

Really do like him. Can see him just destroying par 5s. Hope he does well.

I can see him making cuts as long as the number is not crazy low. He needs to be able to figure out getting his approach shots closer and putting. He'll hit alot of greens, just needs to be closer and make the birdie putt. He's smart enough to know he needs to keep it in play off the tee and he'll still be by everyone else and have a short iron left.

I'd love to see him do well. Seen him at the range a number of times and even his normal shots are somehow amazing to me.

Nice bounce back from bogey, birdie on a par 3 and another eagle on a 413 yard par 4. 2nd eagle on a par 4 for the week. -5 with 3 holes left

And now the eagle changed to a 4 for a par. Not sure if it was penalty or just someone entered it wrong

Last edited:
I really like the guy and I hope he does well on Web.com

X700 shafts, don't they use those for construction??

I assume this was a sponsor exemption? Nice 3 under and will make the cut pretty easily. Would be interesting to see what would happen if he spent a year working on his golf game. With the prize money going down in long drive seems like something he might do. He probably makes a bunch of money on appearances and such but seems like he has a decent enough golf game.

Looks like he finished the day -3 (-3 two day total) which puts him very safely above the cut line. Now he just needs to earn some money this weekend.

He's dangerous as no one out there can play his game. If he's hot inside 100? Watch out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really like the guy and I hope he does well on Web.com

X700 shafts, don't they use those for construction??

Pretty sure they're too rigid for construction.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Hope he does well. Seems like a great guy.

Looks like he finished the day -3 (-3 two day total) which puts him very safely above the cut line. Now he just needs to earn some money this weekend.

Awesome, glad I was wrong! Hopefully he goes out there and plays well this weekend.

Well done my jinx worked.

Glad to see him make the cut. I remember watching the playing lesson with him not that long ago, seems very down to earth.

T30 after 2 rounds. Curious to see what he averaged off the tee.
Anyone know his WITB?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

T30 after 2 rounds. Curious to see what he averaged off the tee.
Anyone know his WITB?

XR 16 driver and fairways, 2016 apex pro irons, MD 3 wedges, and I can't remember the putter.

Sadly because this is in Columbia, there aren't going to be any stats or TV coverage that I can find. Kinda sucks

XR 16 driver and fairways, 2016 apex pro irons, MD 3 wedges, and I can't remember the putter.

Sadly because this is in Columbia, there aren't going to be any stats or TV coverage that I can find. Kinda sucks
Thanks for the info, too bad that there's not more out there real-time. Probably be able to find some after the fact. Glad he's paying well.

Thanks for the info, too bad that there's not more out there real-time. Probably be able to find some after the fact. Glad he's paying well.

I agree, you get a name that is bound to catch the attention of people... And there's zero coverage.

Last time I saw him on tv he was using a 777ch putter. Not sure if he's stuck with that or not

It'd be great to see him make a genuine splash, because he's unique in that he's a monster with a great swing... But I just don't think he's got the complete package required to do much more than what we're watching.

It sucks. It'd be good for golf in my opinion. He's a lot of fun to watch bash a ball.

Just talked to my cousin in Albany who is good friends with the guy playing in the same group as him. Bryan Bigley. He said it will be interesting to talk to him after the weekend to see how it was to play with someone that hits the ball like Sadlowski does. Hope they both play well thru the weekend. Its always fun kinda having a tie to someone that plays at this level, my cousin plays money matches w/ Bigley and his brother when they are both home

It'd be great to see him make a genuine splash, because he's unique in that he's a monster with a great swing... But I just don't think he's got the complete package required to do much more than what we're watching.

It sucks. It'd be good for golf in my opinion. He's a lot of fun to watch bash a ball.

the only thing is he isn't trying to make a career out of it. He plays a few events on sponsor exemptions.

rough start, DFL out of those who made the cut

It would be great for golf to see him and few other long driver competitors make it more on the big stage, makes for great story lines we they can go crazy with those clubs.

rough start, DFL out of those who made the cut
Along with 10 other guys. He's only 3 strokes from being in the top 25.

DQ'd himself this morning for signing a wrong scorecard yesterday.

Tough mistake.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Back