Aerotech SteelFiber Shaft Thread

I've been pondering these for quite a while but just can't make the commit for a chance on them fitting well. 110 in stiff are driving the mind a bit, as I have heard so many good things about their stability.

I've been pondering these for quite a while but just can't make the commit for a chance on them fitting well. 110 in stiff are driving the mind a bit, as I have heard so many good things about their stability.
Do it!!!

I figured it wouldn't take long for you to arrive. I don't know that I can. Might just hang as a ponder for a while longer.
DO IT!!!

Have you swung anything with the 110 stiff in them? Bridgestone has a number of test drives with the J15's with these shafts in them. This way you could get them out on the course for a little while without making any kind of significant cost commitment.

Have you swung anything with the 110 stiff in them? Bridgestone has a number of test drives with the J15's with these shafts in them. This way you could get them out on the course for a little while without making any kind of significant cost commitment.
That's a great idea. He can compare against his gamers for apples to apples comparison

That's a really good idea SBG. Might have to take advantage when the weather breaks.

That's a great idea. He can compare against his gamers for apples to apples comparison

That's a really good idea SBG. Might have to take advantage when the weather breaks.

Glad I could help! I know it really helped me when I was torn between Recoils and Steelfibers, since I could get a package with both shafts in it. Although it did have the unintended effect of making me fall in love with J15 DF's... :act-up:

I have a set of original apex pro's with the 110 stiffs in them. I think they're just a little too much for me so might be swapping them out for some 110 regs. Or just biting the bullet and buying the apex cf 16s. Let me know how serious that ponder becomes.

Have a set that Kang gave me. They are the 125cw in stiff. He just gave them to me in typical kang fashion so I will just send them your way if you want. Let me know

I've read so much about these shaft and it sounds great. I need to find a place to try them. I thinking the I95 or 85 in Reg would work great for this old man!!

Not sure how old you are but the i95 reg worked real well for this 57 year old, in fact I am seriously thinking of trading out the 110 recoils for them as the next project.

Looks like thanks to Hox being a generous human (and of course KC in the equation somewhere down the line doesn't surprise me), I'll be getting to FINALLY demo these extensively in 125s. Very exciting stuff, now just need to decide what heads they are going to go in.

I bet these things own so hard.

Looks like thanks to Hox being a generous human (and of course KC in the equation somewhere down the line doesn't surprise me), I'll be getting to FINALLY demo these extensively in 125s. Very exciting stuff, now just need to decide what heads they are going to go in.

What are the options? This is going to be fun to follow your thoughts on.

Great stuff Hox and of course Kang.

I think you need to stick these in the j15 cb and gp to hammer town!

What are the options? This is going to be fun to follow your thoughts on.

Great stuff Hox and of course Kang.

hmm..... XR Pro, J15 CB, J33, J40 combo, Z945, and MP5.

Leaning towards maybe giving these a rip in the 945s.... You know, because pondering another set of J15 CBs is stupid, right?

hmm..... XR Pro, J15 CB, J33, J40 combo, Z945, and MP5.

Leaning towards maybe giving these a rip in the 945s.... You know, because pondering another set of J15 CBs is stupid, right?

My first thought was 945's. Do it!!!

I've read so much about these shaft and it sounds great. I need to find a place to try them. I thinking the I95 or 85 in Reg would work great for this old man!!

Not sure how old you are but the i95 reg worked real well for this 57 year old, in fact I am seriously thinking of trading out the 110 recoils for them as the next project.
I have i95 Player's Spec reg in a set of Ansers that are part of my rotation and they work great for this 53 year old.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Can I ask your driver swing speed? I play Recoils but curious about an i95 reg vs my 95 recoil F3 in Apex from factory. Here they play stiffer to flex and harsher than recoils . Guess if that's the case I should leave well enough alone but have never hit one because their hard to find even in fitting carts.

My Driver SS is currently in the 90 mph range per the last Flightscope data, I found the i95 in reg. to be perfect for me. The Recoil 110 in Stiff seem to play about the same flex wise to me and to be honest I really cannot feel the weight difference, just two different animals in the way they load and kick thru the ball.

With a somewhat similar head (J15DF and the APEX pro) I was getting quite a bit more distance from the Steelfibers in the J15DF, but again I say somewhat similar as the J15DF was more of a distance minded head than the APEX pro. I just really wanted to try the Recoils that is the only reason I went with them over the Steelfibers and wanted them in 95 Stiff but could not get them in the Callaway build. I am thinking of pulling my 7 iron and putting a i95 reg. in it just see if there is a big difference.

Can I ask your driver swing speed? I play Recoils but curious about an i95 reg vs my 95 recoil F3 in Apex from factory. Here they play stiffer to flex and harsher than recoils . Guess if that's the case I should leave well enough alone but have never hit one because their hard to find even in fitting carts.

Let's have some fun. You're the man, Hox!!!

a949e1a978e0e6d59a5eff0fdc9846d0.jpg

Are these going in the 945s? Because they should.

Back