Unofficial Fantasy Hockey 2015-2016

He walks on water. You always start the best guy on a crappy team. Boone is killing it for me this year.

No rust at all, he's a freak and where did Boone Jenner come from?

I thought Boone was going to be good this year but he has turned into a must start and I have no idea how he is racking up the points in fantasy.

I thought Boone was going to be good this year but he has turned into a must start and I have no idea how he is racking up the points in fantasy.

He's a decent scorer that shoots and hits a lot. Guaranteed steady point production.

He's a decent scorer that shoots and hits a lot. Guaranteed steady point production.

17 goals and 13 assists but 42pim's. He's an all around producer night in and night out.

Marty things got a little tighter after last night games. Should be a good match up

Scrap just saw your trade offer let me ponder....

I've got a glut of C and not enough RW, looking to make a deal. Doesn't need to be a high end RW, just someone I can plug in when needed. Hit me up on Yahoo if you've got an extra RW you'd like to move for a C (and a bunch are C/LW).

Send me something, I have Perry and Kessel. Not guaranteeing we get something done, but I'll take a look.

Have a pretty solid lead over Canadan, but if my trend holds I'll lose on the back half of the week.

Well Marty I didn't get any points last night and we both have a full line up tonight. I need to make up some ground this evening

Well Marty I didn't get any points last night and we both have a full line up tonight. I need to make up some ground this evening

good luck ;)

I was getting my butt handed to me and now I'm making a come back. Only 10 points behind.

Oshie and McDonagh have the Bash Brothers off to a nice start but still need more

So has anyone heard who the starting goalies are in the Stars/Avs and Canucks/Jackets games? Yahoo is useless.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

No idea sorry moose but I expect the avs to loose in tremendous fashion.

I have a goalie spot open and need to choose between Miller and Lehtonen and no clue if either is starting tonight.

Have faith, Scrap...Avs have been playing some good hockey.

I guess I should have started both. F'n Yahoo said Mrazek was starting so I left him in and then Howard starts. Aggravating when you keep up on your team and get screwed.

Seguin had been down right disappointing the last month

And the stupid Puckers take the lead!!! I hope I can keep it going and win this one it's a tough battle.

I could possibly trade Holtby but IDK

Crest can not have Holtby. We hear enough of that love affair in the NHL thread we don't need it in the fantasy thread as well. Ugh, my eyes would fall out reading that all day.

Back