RTJ Cambrian Ridge

LordCaldwell

Reaction score
Handicap
Going to play there on Sunday

Heard a lot of good things, especially from my friend who is much better than I am. Says it is his FAVORITE golf course.

I have played RTJ's: Ross Bridge, Oxmoor Valley Ridge, Oxmoor Valley Valley... and excited to see where this one falls.

Granted it is going to be a nippy 55*F but I am excited nonetheless.

Any hackers with some experience there?

Im a big fan. We usually play during the week and it is never crowded. This time of year you will rarely even see other golfers on the holes around you. My buddy used to work there and we try to make it down once a month.

Played out there last at the end of November and the course was in great shape minus a few spots that were a little wet from all the rain. The greens were pretty dormant and lightning fast. Depending on pin position, putting your ball and it going off the green isnt out of the question.

All three nines are a lot of fun. Loblolly doesnt have as much elevation change as Sherling and Canyon but still just as enjoyable. My only complaint is that the short course isnt in as good of shape as it was a few years ago compared to the rest of the course.

If you have any specific questions I would be glad to try and answer.
bd9679ff074a33f0eae2329f10f3c3b9.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

i played there several years ago and loved it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You're going to love it! I used to live in south Alabama until a year ago, and played Cambrian Ridge several times a month. It is gorgeous. It has 27 holes, and all three 9's are great, so try and get them all done if possible.

Back