Lajosi Putters Thread

Very cool KEV, looking forward to seeing the finished product.

Well I got a little sneak peak sent to me before it headed to the welder.

This will be something that will be passed down to one of my kids someday. The lizards are for each member of our family and has my wife's initials on one and the other two have my kids nicknames. I can't wait to see the final result!

That is awesome! Love it.

Pretty funny as my nickname for my oldest is Bug as well. Haha

Thanks guys. I wanted to have something made that had meaning to me and that I could pass down in the future. It should give me a big smile anytime I look at it out on the course. I'm really happy with how it came out so far.

fdc15d8f-f07d-4795-a349-2c3cd9209e56_zpsdzgbgjro.jpg

792507b0-0914-4075-856d-9054658147f2_zpshg5g1kue.jpg

A couple of sexy looking chunky blades. Looking good kev and jman

What a great looking head! Very different but I think I like it. Can't wait to see where you go with it.

Well I guess I'm pondering a Lajosi now. Those are some great pics guys.

What a great looking head! Very different but I think I like it. Can't wait to see where you go with it.

It'll look similar to this when done, with some nice Kari tweaks:

DSC_0353.jpg

a heftier looking ping zing style? Can wait to see the special touches added to this, any idea what total weight you are shooting for?

It'll look similar to this when done, with some nice Kari tweaks:

DSC_0353.jpg
That's a great looking style.

Still trying to decide what kind of head style I want to go with.

Hello there.....

IMG_4214%20%28Large%29-XL.jpg

IMG_4215%20%28Large%29-XL.jpg

IMG_4217%20%28Large%29-XL.jpg

IMG_4216%20%28Large%29-XL.jpg

Really cool my friend!

I think looking at this photo, people would get a kick out of a 'snow' look on the angled outers.

I actually considered it....a lot.

Alignment setup is the debate now, thinking line in the flange and single dot up top. I love that combo.

Then there is finish, Kari is thinking oil can...which I like the thought of...a lot. But blacked out could be sick, as would satin copper plate!

Looking good James! Not that my opinion matters but I would vote oil can for the finish. I think that would look great with that shape.

Oil can is the sexiest finish ever. That gets my vote.

I do like the oil can, only catch is then I have to watch when I game it (fertilizer, etc) more than satin black or satin copper.

I do like the oil can, only catch is then I have to watch when I game it (fertilizer, etc) more than satin black or satin copper.
Yep and around here there's a ton of moisture in the air to worry about too. Exactly why I can barely use my favorite putter.

But it sure looks amazing sitting in the living room.

Always bet on black.... satin

Satin black it is for the maintenence aspect... Plus.... Murdered out paintfill and a black shaft. Yes.

that is going to be sexy! And if you ever got tired of a murdered out look you could roll in a metallic copper paintfill w/ matching copper ferrule

Satin black it is for the maintenence aspect... Plus.... Murdered out paintfill and a black shaft. Yes.
Good choice. That's what I would have went with a well. Gonna look sick, I know that.

This so much. If they didn't already look awesome with the paintfill they have, I would have done this with my wedges.

I thought I would post up the latest. I cannot wait for this to come in!

16%2B-%2B1

16%2B-%2B2

16%2B-%2B3

Back