THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

Another way to represent! Nice lids!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Hey I'll look good in that hat. Well if it's a real deal made for hat anyway.

This is NOT an official thing, or even a thing at all. Just showing how cool some of the stuff is that THP is working on.

Unofficially, what you showed was definitely some pretty cool stuff. I can see myself in something like that.

I also love the hats. Great idea!

Those hats look good. Are you doing different colors?

I'm assuming each team could rock a different color.

For not being a thing, it looks damn good.

Im a good partner and teammate
i will bring it on the forum leading up to, during and after theevent
i will work hard on my game to be prepared to help the team
I'm there for each member of the team the the good and bad.

Loving the responses everyone is giving.

I'd love to make the team (team MD for life :) to be an encourager and have a good time at a fun event. A selfish reason would be my wife and I would be on our 15th anniversary trip and I'd have to make it Williamsburg if I had the luck of getting on the team.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

That hat would be awesome!!

Good start on the hat. The off center the logo seems to make it lopsided but otherwise I like it.

This is NOT an official thing, or even a thing at all. Just showing how cool some of the stuff is that THP is working on.

378873-v1-01-3-M.jpg

378873-v1-01-4d-M.jpg

Man that looks fantastic!

I love it!

That looks great! I like the rivalry teams on one side and True Temper on the other.

378873-v1-01-3-M.jpg

378873-v1-01-4d-M.jpg

I like what you doing here. Just a suggestion, put the THP logo front and center. And place the RR on the back center. They both can stand alone. Just thinking off the top of the dome.

I like what you doing here. Just a suggestion, put the THP logo front and center. And place the RR on the back center. They both can stand alone. Just thinking off the top of the dome.

Not a bad suggestion and agree they both can hold their own. Going in a similar direction I would like to see the THP logo on the left panel in the bottom corner and the RR on back or vice versa

Really like the hats! I agree with Freddie about the logo's. Great stuff JB!

I'd like one of those, event or not!! Looks great!

...Put it yourself in our shoes if you can. Would you pick you? Why?

I spent a few days pondering this question as I wasn't sure what I would bring to the table above and beyond what everyone else would have to offer. Would I pick me at this time right now ? I honestly would say no. At this stage of the game, I haven't been able to get out to practice, except for a some wedge and putter work a few weeks ago on one of the coldest days of the year and the practice I've only been able to do in my basement. But I can guarantee you, if I am picked, I am up to the task of peaking when the RR comes around. I am not the longest off the tee and I don't have any part of my game that would be considered better than the rest but I do expect TEAM DMV to bring the cup back, whether I am helping hoist the trophy or whether I'm there to support the team in a non-playing capacity.

I like the RR logo in the front. Maybe make it a tad bit bigger, not a lot, but a 'tad'.

ps. If a thing is not a thing yet, and you have a rendering... is the rendering a thing? Or do you have a rendering of not a thing...which would be a blank frame.

If playing alt shot and an approach shot on par 4 and your partner doesn't have the length to reach the green in reg do you ask your partner to get as close as possible even if it leads and "awkward" distance (20,30,40yds, etc) or do you ask them to give you a specific distance?

similar situation on par 5, do you have your partner be aggressive or leave you a number?

does it depend on how your partner has been hitting the ball?

i would base mine off my partners playing but my tendency would be to ask for a specific yardage.

I'm learning to tweet. The world should watch out! Sorry, if some of them come out lame!! I'm new at this!!! I guess instagram will be next??????

If playing alt shot and an approach shot on par 4 and your partner doesn't have the length to reach the green in reg do you ask your partner to get as close as possible even if it leads and "awkward" distance (20,30,40yds, etc) or do you ask them to give you a specific distance?

similar situation on par 5, do you have your partner be aggressive or leave you a number?

does it depend on how your partner has been hitting the ball?

i would base mine off my partners playing but my tendency would be to ask for a specific yardage.

I think a good distance would be my first thought. But I think I read someone where that most amateur golfers statistically do better when going for the green. Easier to hit a target from 30yds then from 100yds in most cases. If you know your partner then that is more specific info and I like your train of thought. It would all depend on how each of your are playing that day and the confidence level of the partner to hit the shot needed.

In my case I would go for the green, then top or duff the shot to the exact yardage you wanted anyway

I'm learning to tweet. The world should watch out! Sorry, if some of them come out lame!! I'm new at this!!! I guess instagram will be next??????

Awesome! What is your Twitter name?

Back