2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

I wonder if a huge Masters win kick starts a big month or two for Spieth. he's obviously got something figured out the last day or so.

I think it will. As he said, something about this course makes all of the lines come alive for him.

There ya go ddec. A Ryan Moore sighting.

I wonder if a huge Masters win kick starts a big month or two for Spieth. he's obviously got something figured out the last day or so.

I wonder if cracking driver heads becomes a thing? :alien:

bold prediction. I like it.

Wait until you hear my prediction for the weekend for him. :alien: J/K just hoping the old guy can sneak in. I like seeing the guys I grew up with still being out there.

Wow, it seems that the stream I'm watching via masters.com is delayed by at least 30 minutes. I just saw Day get the big bounce off the tree with his drive.

No wonder I'm finding following this thread a bit confusing at times. :)
It's like DVR, you can go back and watch, click "LIVE" at the far right to make sure you're live.

Work is almost over, then I won't feel so lost anymore.

But you guys are doing great keeping me in the loop!

Just looking at the leaderboard, I'm really hoping that Rory doesn't follow his two Northern Ireland compatriots: GMac is 6 over for the day and Darren Clarke ended up +12 for the day, with +9 on the back 9!!

So what is a more acceptable hatred of a golfer:

Hate them because of slow play, like Spieth & Day
or
Hate them because of their temperment, like Bubba & Poulter

Life is too short to hate someone you don't even know.

So what is a more acceptable hatred of a golfer:

Hate them because of slow play, like Spieth & Day
or
Hate them because of their temperment, like Bubba & Poulter
#2 by far for me.

Wait until you hear my prediction for the weekend for him. :alien: J/K just hoping the old guy can sneak in. I like seeing the guys I grew up with still being out there.

I'd love to see it happen. I'm an Els fan

Wow, it seems that the stream I'm watching via masters.com is delayed by at least 30 minutes. I just saw Day get the big bounce off the tree with his drive.

No wonder I'm finding following this thread a bit confusing at times. :)

If you hit the pause button for any reason, you have to go click on the box that says 'live' to get the current feed.

So is Speith running away with it again a good thing or bad thing?

Another solid 72 for ARM and he will be around for the weekend! Love that guy haha hope he can make a run and get paired with Lowry

I think it will. As he said, something about this course makes all of the lines come alive for him.

Well, he certainly seemed to get someone figured out with his putter last week during stretches, which has carried over well. I personally would love to see it.

So is Speith running away with again a good thing or bad thing?

sets up the 3rd straight year of a boring Masters Sunday IMO

Man Jordan is unstoppable. I hope he doesnt just run away with it.

I was wondering the same thing. Golf Channel Live@ keeps throwing updates. And leaderboard watching is my guess??

Tracking his shots on the website.

ce3fb1279ae3f9b924a90632dd21547b.jpg

Anyone know where to watch Jordan or Rors online? Masters.com is not featuring them...

It's like DVR, you can go back and watch, click "LIVE" at the far right to make sure you're live.

Aha! Thanks. It must have stalled when I went away for a bit and my tablet went to sleep.

sets up the 3rd straight year of a boring Masters Sunday IMO

My thoughts exactly. I really hope somebody...ANYBODY steps up and makes it interesting.

Another nice par save by Day.

Back