AmazingCre 2016 PGA Show

I would hit it.
Then, I would use the hole as a bottle opener and crack a cold one.

Just by looking at it, I can't see how that thing would sound anything but atrocious

Has to be a booth you walk by and think "they won't be here next year".

Why do I feel the need to suddenly go and get donuts? Interesting tech, I think...

This is how I feel looking at this club....

tumblr_moz6ohCnxQ1rzenv9o1_250.gif

Castiel sighting!

looks like something you would see on a late night infomercial.....that being said i'd give it some swings but doubt that I could bag that unless it was giving me REALLY good numbers.

10% sounds optimistic, but that's why it says "up to." I'll try it to find out.

I'm having a hard time understanding how the vortex thing would improve your swing speed. I checked out the website ... I just ... ?!?

I'm having a hard time understanding how the vortex thing would improve your swing speed. I checked out the website ... I just ... ?!?

I tend to agree with you and struggled to get questions answered.
But I will say they were cool to look at.
My gut says due to angle of the club during the take away, air would pass through rather than push back, but further research would say that air would also get "stuck" and push back as you square the club, so I am struggling a bit with it.

If they can guarantee a "Hole-in-One", then I might consider getting one...

I tend to agree with you and struggled to get questions answered.
But I will say they were cool to look at.
My gut says due to angle of the club during the take away, air would pass through rather than push back, but further research would say that air would also get "stuck" and push back as you square the club, so I am struggling a bit with it.
I was thinking the same thing... is the goal for a more laminar air flow as opposed to turbulent? They don't really mention this, I also wonder about it altering your swing plane slightly if the turbulent flow builds with that open catch in the club head

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

will they send one to THP?

I wonder if the hole creates more of a venturi effect and that would pull the air building against the face of the club down through the hole rather than flowing over the crown. If it does create that venturi effect, the flow of air down through the hole would be faster than the drag effect over the crown....I think.

You would think they would provide some of the data they claim to have to validate the increase in speed. If it truly can provide a 10% increase that club suddenly gets a lot better looking.

I wonder if the hole creates more of a venturi effect and that would pull the air building against the face of the club down through the hole rather than flowing over the crown. If it does create that venturi effect, the flow of air down through the hole would be faster than the drag effect over the crown....I think.
Would this provide more 'down force'? Are we close to putting 'spoilers' on the back of our drivers?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Back