Golf items you wouldn't buy for yourself.

I know everyone here would love to have a shot counter/clicker hanging on your bag, the perfect stocking stuffer...

that's funny. I'd buy a ball retriever. Heck it gets slow sometimes. Helps pass the time. However, I will not dig for balls and hold people up.

This.

I have one, see no negative for owning one... but it's like a weapon. Own and use responsibly and no one will ever get (butt) hurt.

Push Cart because my home course doesnt allow walking. Not that I would anyway, my fat butt rides the cart lol

Another thing I wouldn't buy myself is an umbrella. I get 1 free every year from one of the companies we advertise with.

Having a ball scoop adds a negative vibe to the bag. Reminds you that you are capable of rinsing balls in the water. I prefer to pretend it doesn’t happen and buy some more ProV1s when required.

I prefer not to be brought golf stuff. I’m a golf snob and I’d hate to upset people by not using / wearing what I was brought.

A course membership because I prefer to roam

A couple of years ago my wife bought me a TomTom gps watch. I would never have purchased a watch for myself as I previously assumed I would hate wearing a watch while I played. Turns out I was wrong and I love having distances right on the watch and don’t have to fool with using apps on my phone any more.

Already had a gift exchange at my parents house this year and they bought me more expensive balls than I would usually get myself.

Back