I don't know. I'm just bored with it. Since i doubt there is a 'cure', maybe a little back story within TWD about how it happened or when Rick was in a coma, i don't know. Otherwise the story line needs to move on a bit. I haven't read anything outside this, and only watched the series, so i have no idea what else is out there, or what was written etc... The show cannot go on forever, so they need to do something otherwise i feel it will just end abruptly when ratings drop and AMC pulls the plug..

i agree with most of what you're saying. introducing a new group here or there, big battle, people die, then move on will only take the show so far. personally i like the idea of moving toward a cure, regardless of whether the comics went that direction. i think i will lose interest if life is just about finding supplies, avoiding zombies, and trying not to get killed by other groups.

but to the bolded part, i guess you have to define "abruptly." i think the show has a loyal enough following that amc will green light a final season to wrap-up the biggest loose ends that may exist, even if it is economically unwise. kinda like lost or the x-files.

I don't know. I'm just bored with it. Since i doubt there is a 'cure', maybe a little back story within TWD about how it happened or when Rick was in a coma, i don't know. Otherwise the story line needs to move on a bit. I haven't read anything outside this, and only watched the series, so i have no idea what else is out there, or what was written etc... The show cannot go on forever, so they need to do something otherwise i feel it will just end abruptly when ratings drop and AMC pulls the plug..

I could see the frustration. But I think this show is no longer about the Walkers or ever was... I think it's about survival and how crazy people are in an even crazier world. I think this show will probably end with everyone dead.

I could see the frustration. But I think this show is no longer about the Walkers or ever was... I think it's about survival and how crazy people are in an even crazier world. I think this show will probably end with everyone dead.

On the plus side they at least got out of Georgia. That was pretty frustrating as it seemed like it took forever for that. Obviously life wasn't much better anywhere else. I don't think it was ever about the walkers.

my biggest concern has always been how they will end the show (I have not read the comics). I am just afraid it will end up like Dexter (rushed and awkward) or worse, like Lost (just plain lost). still enjoying it though so I'm in it for the long run for now...

Yeah a lot of theories and hopes, and to be honest I like them all. Does anyone know how many seasons are left or is it correlating with what's still left to happen based on the comics?

Yeah a lot of theories and hopes, and to be honest I like them all. Does anyone know how many seasons are left or is it correlating with what's still left to happen based on the comics?

I think the comics are still ongoing if I'm not mistaken. I know that after Negan's group, there's a new villain called Alpha. There's another storyline with the community called "The Kingdom" and there's a self proclaimed King named Ezekiel. But it's still a long way from those new villains though (if it ever happens). I think Negan's storyline will go on for at least a season and a half.

I think the comics are still ongoing if I'm not mistaken. I know that after Negan's group, there's a new villain called Alpha. There's another storyline with the community called "The Kingdom" and there's a self proclaimed King named Ezekiel. But it's still a long way from those new villains though (if it ever happens). I think Negan's storyline will go on for at least a season and a half.
Yes, the comics are still being written or last I heard they were. I too wonder how long this show can go on. I'll watch until the end, but at some point even the better shows have to end. I just hope in the end they aren't grasping at things to write shows.

Plenty of content for future seasons! I'm in for the long haul!

Yes, the comics are still being written or last I heard they were. I too wonder how long this show can go on. I'll watch until the end, but at some point even the better shows have to end. I just hope in the end they aren't grasping at things to write shows.

This was my concern but I haven't read the comic books. Sounds like there's still a lot of content to go off.

Negan is 1000 times the monster the governor was.
Yes he makes the governor seem like a mello soul

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Which is a hell of a feat!
Funny thing is Rick is almost acting like the governor now. Basically kill everyone that's not part of your group

Funny thing is Rick is almost acting like the governor now. Basically kill everyone that's not part of your group

They Actually spoke about this on the talking dead after the show. They briefly described how the roles were sort of reversed between Morgan and Rick during the last episode. Compared to each characters habits when the show started.

Negan is 1000 times the monster the governor was.

Yes he makes the governor seem like a mello soul

Which is a hell of a feat!

From what I have heard I will agree with you about Negan. I was just stating that I think there will be a little build up and suspense before the blood shed, but after the slaughter Rick's group did, I think it's possible blood will run quickly.

But time and time again, the people they have let live, come back to be a real PIA later.

From what I've read, Negan is fouled-mouthed, brutal and has a weird sense of humor but also I heard that he's understanding and reasonable. Psychologically, this guy will eat you alive.
I love it! I can't wait to see this guy's story unravel next season.

I'm losing patience with the show. I honestly might give up and just go watch Fear the walking dead instead. I can't put my finger on it, but it feels so stalled out.

Went on a spring break trip with my family to the Atlanta area and did a tour of the places where they did the shooting. When I was at "Alexandria" they said that the show has rights to keep the wall up around the houses until 2019; so they are planning on staying there for a while.

I fell about six episodes behind this season and finally caught up. Lots of hype for Negan, hopefully it doesn't disappoint

Lucille is coming.

The more I think about it the more I think Glenn gets to meet Lucille as Maggie looses the baby.

Crazy Crazy thought!!

Some of the theories I have read about the finale are insane.
They are All going off Andrew Lincoln talking about he was physically sick after reading the script.
I think it will involve multiple people. Darryl and maybe a lesser character.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's amazing how addicted people are to this show!

The more I think about it the more I think Glenn gets to meet Lucille as Maggie looses the baby.

Crazy Crazy thought!!

i like the idea of suspense, somebody's life in serious danger as the season ends.

but based on norman reedus' interview saying main characters got physically sick when they read the script, something really brutal is going down. i think it's glenn's time and i'm perfectly fine with that. his character has taken a very repetitive turn that isn't as layered as it once was. i just don't see gimple killing off darryl just yet. darryl has had such a small role this season, it'd be very anti-climactic to kill him off now that a small arc is forming again.

another thought is that abraham runs his mouth, they decide they're going to kill him, then rosita steps up and takes it for him. the scorned woman doing the right thing instead of always playing the role of the psycho b1tch.

it will be VERY intense, that's for sure

Season finale will be on in less than 10 minutes. Can't wait!

Anxious for sure

Went to the Walker Stalker this weekend...odd name. Was able to see quite a few of the actors but wasn't paying $60 for a pic and autograph.
5dae2af87e08f928335ca759eee6909f.jpg
e4c252b290d99527c5a3db536e9a2cf3.jpg
18ebd920cab03cdc4102c6a004821e54.jpg
8814e06e41e49e85206e11a20e460256.jpg

Back