The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest-Part V

4.8 lb drop for me, good week with a few days of the insanity program which Im sure helped the cause.
3 week total is an even 16

4.8 lb drop for me, good week with a few days of the insanity program which Im sure helped the cause.
3 week total is an even 16

Beast mode brother!

3.2 loss for me this week so that should put me at an even 11 pounds lost for the 3 weeks. Saturday night killed me but that mexican food and DQ blizzard was awesome!

Week of hard work paid off! I was in the gym till 12:30am last night. Down 4.1lbs for the week! Feeling great.

Officially in at -3 lbs this week! Regressed a bit from the middle of the week, but still happy nonetheless. About 7 lbs away from my initial goal and 12 lbs away from my stretch goal.

Weight sent. Another gain. What the heck am I doing wrong.

Down 1 lb. Better than the other direction I guess. Just wish it would fall off faster...

Weight sent. Another gain. What the heck am I doing wrong.

Let's talk about it.. What are you doing? Counting calories? Just trying to eat healthier? How are you measuring what goes in your body on a daily basis?

Ugh that is disappointing. .2 loss this week. Thought there would have been more. Just have to work harder now

Down 1/2 lb for me this week. Better than going up, but not what I was hoping.

I think we as a group demolish last week's total loss

Team Bon Bon has all of their weights in.

Went from losing 3.6 LBs last week to 15.8 this week, all 7 people lost weigh well done!

I'll have mine in shortly Mike, sorry for the delay

Lost a little this week, which made me happy. Nothing huge, but at least i'm moving in the right direction. Can't believe i'm only 12 lbs away from 200. I'll look like a bean pole again.

Down a small 2lbs, clearly my superbowl weekend eating/drinking had an impact but down is down.

Team Slobs in with a 11.3 lb loss this week, pretty much in line with last week.

Down 3 lbs this past week. Happy to see the scale move more than just one pound a week.

6 more weights to go

Back