The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooo don't mention it was 70 yesterday and supposed to be again tomorrow?

Miss you bud! Sorry the warm weather hasn't reached you yet!

Supposed to be mid 50's next week.
Spring is coming buddy!

Just cleared 10 inches of snow, and its snowing so hard I cant see my neighbors house....
I think I'll be clearing snow again later.....

I shoveled in shifts during our last major snow storm. Definitely easier that way

Not sure where this should go, but helicopters flying overhead since I got home from work. A young 6 year old girl has gone missing one subdivision over. It is now 8:06 pm CST. Say a prayer for her. We have lost of woods very close by and a river with low lands about a par 5 from my house. Trying to get more information.

JM

Really not cool when a very senior guy that is not part of your firm decides to try to go around you and demand that your young clerk, in her first ever real job, do something that's inappropriate and "don't tell Birdman."

Really not cool to throw the young kid in her first job under the bus. Scumbag.

Sometimes you read things at the exact worst time, jump to conclusions, have some degree of clarity brought, but am slow to recover.

Damn it!
Not happy right now!

Sometimes you read things at the exact worst time, jump to conclusions, have some degree of clarity brought, but am slow to recover.

Damn it!
Not happy right now!
Let it go brother, one thing you know in your heart..... It's about having fun. Everything comes out pretty even in the wash. Not the first rodeo brother.

Don't yeah thanks me CJ. Way to many good things to get wrapped around the axle buddy

Just found out last night one of my nephew's (27) has testicular cancer. I found out while he was still in surgery, he lost 1 and haven't heard if both yet. Plus waiting for the results if any spreading. This really sucks for a young guy who hasn't started a family yet.

Just found out last night one of my nephew's (27) has testicular cancer. I found out while he was still in surgery, he lost 1 and haven't heard if both yet. Plus waiting for the results if any spreading. This really sucks for a young guy who hasn't started a family yet.

Crappy Jim,
Hopefully they caught it fast enough. F$?k cancer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

About 22k miles ago I sprung for Bridgestone eco friendly tires for the Pilot. I now need to buy tires again. This turned out to be one of the worst purchases I've made. Never again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
About 22k miles ago a sprung for Bridgestone eco friendly tires for the Pilot. I now need to buy tires again. This turned out to be one of the worst purchases I've made. Never again.

It's unfortunate, because I have made similar mistakes with eco friendly products. It causes me to assume eco friendly is inferior or over priced. Ever hit the economy friendly golf balls? Woof!

About 22k miles ago a sprung for Bridgestone eco friendly tires for the Pilot. I now need to buy tires again. This turned out to be one of the worst purchases I've made. Never again.

It's unfortunate, because I have made similar mistakes with eco friendly products. It causes me to assume eco friendly is inferior or over priced. Ever hit the economy friendly golf balls? Woof!
Yep. I equate anything labelled eco-friendly, green, or high efficient with garbage and a useless product.

Love seeing how much garbage has infested our city thanks to our PD's twitter page... Time to move.

Love seeing how much garbage has infested our city thanks to our PD's twitter page... Time to move.

FL welcomes you...Bring the cheese please.

You know if things work out right for me and the kids I will be a florida resident in a couple years. The question is can Florida handle me?????? :p

FL welcomes you...Bring the cheese please.

f-ing private school for kids. so. much. money.

So life is good right? I have a great job. My wife just got a new job she loves. I have good friends. All should be awesome, right?

Thought I had my issues under control but the last few weeks have been miserable. My depression and anxiety are back worse then ever and this cloudiness in my head is really making things difficult.

I have the same issues, brother. This winter's been tough on me as well for some reason. Keep your mind occupied with other things and don't be afraid to reach out to me. I'll self deprecate myself enough to make you forget you were ever depressed or anxious. Stay strong!

You know if things work out right for me and the kids I will be a florida resident in a couple years. The question is can Florida handle me?????? :p

A midwest guy that likes large women? Yeah, I think we have that covered.

A midwest guy that likes large women? Yeah, I think we have that covered.
And I give Floridians lessons on healthy vodka drinks :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

And I give Floridians lessons on healthy vodka drinks :)

To be fair, the east coast of FL is not really FL. Its like a unique place made up of NY, NY, NE Retirees and Cuba.

To be fair, the east coast of FL is not really FL. Its like a unique place made up of NY, NY, NE Retirees and Cuba.
If I can pull this off (my daughter is already sold on it) I would be a West coast guy :)

The Official Rant of the Day

But the west coast is comprised of Ohioans and Michiganders. I'm trying to get away from that. :alien:

Then again I'm not sure I could deal with the other group either.

Never understood why people gossip so much like little school girls on here?

Rather than be a man and say something to my face or directly to me people have to run off to backroom chats, texts and video games like a little biotch.

Im easy to get ahold of if someone has beef with me.

Rant over...insanity time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back