Vessel Golf Player Stand Bag Review

Those are both sweet looking bags. Well done! Looking at the bottom, it appears they would ride on a clicgear or similar pushcart rather well. Please let us know I'd they do and I'd the legs cause an issue on the cart. Also interested how the white holds up with scuffs, etc. I have a white Hoofer with black piping although it is high maintenance but looks great.

I've always admired Vessel bags but big $$$ and hard to justify when I have 2 cart bags and a nearly new Ping Hoofer sitting in the basement.

Lol! I also like the fact that I won't be seeing many of these Vessel bags out on my home course or any other course for that matter. Owning uncommon equipment is a huge attraction for me no matter the sport!

No doubt about that! Kinda like the PXG of golf bags, and they actually make the bags for PXG so it works!

Those are both sweet looking bags. Well done! Looking at the bottom, it appears they would ride on a clicgear or similar pushcart rather well. Please let us know I'd they do and I'd the legs cause an issue on the cart. Also interested how the white holds up with scuffs, etc. I have a white Hoofer with black piping although it is high maintenance but looks great.

I've always admired Vessel bags but big $$$ and hard to justify when I have 2 cart bags and a nearly new Ping Hoofer sitting in the basement.

Yeah I think they'd sit fine on a Clicgear, but since I don't have one I can't check fitment. The material is smooth so it should be easy to clean since there aren't any pits and creases like you'd find on real leather. I'll definitely post more pics as I put more mileage on it so you all can get an idea of how it holds up with regular use!

Happily let you know about the clicgear. I walk >90% of my rounds with one so once I can get out, I’ll update on it.

I have been using a white one, mainly on a cart for the past year. As others have said, you will not find better quality. As far as how dirty it gets, it’s not bad at all. I have yet to wipe it down but it does have a few run spots from being in a cart or whatever but they are not bad and they may somewhat come off. I switched to a true carry bag as my course will have me walking a bit more in the rainy NW weather and I did not want to be setting mine down in the wet and mud.

No twisting or turning on the cart!

be175744df3104e052fa50f0a55176eb.jpg

I'm seriously smitten with this bag! Took it to the range last night, and it just looks incredible. It was raining a little and of course it held up just fine. My love affair with this bag continues!

I walked 9 for the first time since I got this bag, and while the cooler pouch may not be the typical style, it serves it's intended purpose well. My 32oz blender bottle fit the pouch fine, and I'm guessing you could fit two 17oz water bottles in there without issue!

Great looking bag, glad you found "The One"

Great looking bag hicksta

I walked 9 for the first time since I got this bag, and while the cooler pouch may not be the typical style, it serves it's intended purpose well. My 32oz blender bottle fit the pouch fine, and I'm guessing you could fit two 17oz water bottles in there without issue!

Weight lifter problems, eh? No chance a blender bottle makes its way to the course with me.

The pocket has been fine for me (zipper is a bit weird, I'll grant you that)

Weight lifter problems, eh? No chance a blender bottle makes its way to the course with me.

The pocket has been fine for me (zipper is a bit weird, I'll grant you that)

Haha, it's my water bottle! No protein shakes allowed on the course :wink:

Ha, I unintentionally got a couple of guys to seriously ponder a Vessel bag.

Before knowing about the Vessel, I'd just bought an Ogio Silencer. Pro said that he liked the new bag and I responded (because I'd also played Bennington Quiet Organizers for years), "thanks but I've gotten so used to not having my clubs rattle around that my options are very limited. If I wasn't so hung up on that, I'd buy a Vessel bag in an instant."

One of the guys immediately grabs his phone for a search, there's the sudden three man huddle, lots of appreciation enthusiastically to the affirmative, and a quick proclamation.

One says, "I'm buying one!" The other, "I think I will too." And the last, "I'm impressionable, it'll probably be a trifecta."

They are truly beautiful bags.

Ha, I unintentionally got a couple of guys to seriously ponder a Vessel bag.

Before knowing about the Vessel, I'd just bought an Ogio Silencer. Pro said that he liked the new bag and I responded (because I'd also played Bennington Quiet Organizers for years), "thanks but I've gotten so used to not having my clubs rattle around that my options are very limited. If I wasn't so hung up on that, I'd buy a Vessel bag in an instant."

One of the guys immediately grabs his phone for a search, there's the sudden three man huddle, lots of appreciation enthusiastically to the affirmative, and a quick proclamation.

One says, "I'm buying one!" The other, "I think I will too." And the last, "I'm impressionable, it'll probably be a trifecta."

They are truly beautiful bags.

Yes :rofl:

giphy.gif

Yep - sweet bag alright! Jealous!

Great write up, Hicksta! I’m stunned that Vessel isn’t a main stay on THP - super high quality and customizable. Seems like what we like here.

I know I love mine!

df851f11b9aca2906ab0331ef43141f2.jpg
a8a8415416a438b70648a7d4ed7c0732.jpg

Love this bag. I just told the wife I want one for my birthday in June.

How does the white hold up?
Is it easy to wipe off any dirt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love this bag. I just told the wife I want one for my birthday in June.

How does the white hold up?
Is it easy to wipe off any dirt?

So far it has been great. White is still very white and there are only little marks if you go looking for them. The leather wipes clean pretty easily (I give it a quick wipe after every two rounds or so). I say go full steam ahead

View attachment 37901

I love my Vessel carry stand bag as well. Played in rain with no issues. Should last years.

Agreed! Last time I played in the rain, the water seemed to just bead up and roll off. It was nice not having a soaking wet bag after the round.

Vessel is doing a 20% off site wide with code BDAY (ends Sunday), tempted...Jones is also doing a site wide 25% off with code SPRING (also ends Sunday). I am pretty sure I will end up ordering a Vessel Lite Stand Bag.

Vessel is doing a 20% off site wide with code BDAY (ends Sunday), tempted...Jones is also doing a site wide 25% off with code SPRING (also ends Sunday). I am pretty sure I will end up ordering a Vessel Lite Stand Bag.

Thanks. I have been wanting one and figured this was a good time to pull the trigger.

after seeing the amazing arnold palmer bag @canadan was gifted by team hackers in the 2019 morgan cup, i wanted a vessel bag. this coupon pushed me over the edge. white player's lite stand bag purchased. also paid for a logo on the ball pocket. i think i know what i want to do.

after seeing the amazing arnold palmer bag @canadan was gifted by team hackers in the 2019 morgan cup, i wanted a vessel bag. this coupon pushed me over the edge. white player's lite stand bag purchased. also paid for a logo on the ball pocket. i think i know what i want to do.

They’re soooo nice. The quality is fantastic

Vessel is doing a 20% off site wide with code BDAY (ends Sunday), tempted...

Thanks! And, OUCH. I just ordered.

I'd received their email too but never opened it, so I was unaware. Just sent it off to the trash with all the others.

Now, on my way is a Players 2.0 stand bag with 14-way top and custom embroidery. What's better is that recent ebay sales paid for it.

Color choice and embroidery will be revealed with pics here in this thread once received.

Thanks! And, OUCH. I just ordered.

I'd received their email too but never opened it, so I was unaware. Just sent it off to the trash with all the others.

Now, on my way is a Players 2.0 stand bag with 14-way top and custom embroidery. What's better is that recent ebay sales paid for it.

Color choice and embroidery will be revealed with pics here in this thread once received.

Order submitted for my part as well! Went for the Lite Stand bag in grey, all of the bags look awesome though.

Back