Vessel Golf Player Stand Bag Review

Vessel Golf Player Stand Bag Review

Order submitted for my part as well! Went for the Lite Stand bag in grey, all of the bags look awesome though.

With the discount, I was soooo close to going full custom on a Player's stand bag but as far as I could tell, there isn't yet an option to customize the 2.0 version. The original is a beautiful bag with sleeker lines and one I'd surely love but I've had it stuck in my head to get the 2.0.

I have played a 14 way Vessel stand bag for over an year now. It is a great combo carry/cart bag. Enough pockets for when using for cart but still can be light enough (if you remember to empty it!) It does seem to wear very well. I have an all black one wipe it down every couple weeks and it looks great.

And I think my favorite part is the magnetic pocket for my rangefinder!

Just picked up a Vessel Players 2.0 bag. There is a current coupon for 15% off so I decided to make the move. The code is GIBRI if anyone is eyeing these bags.

mine shipped today. they were very easy to work with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just got mine. Gonna try to get some pics in daylight tomorrow. Phone indoors doesn’t do it justice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

after seeing the amazing arnold palmer bag @canadan was gifted by team hackers in the 2019 morgan cup, i wanted a vessel bag. this coupon pushed me over the edge. white player's lite stand bag purchased. also paid for a logo on the ball pocket. i think i know what i want to do.

Dude, I love my bag so much, but the strap system is definitely something to be desired. I ended up buying the tour strap since they sold my stand bag with a single strap and it carries a bit unevenly.

Reached out to them via email to see if other solutions were available and so far have been ignored. Might shoot them another message tomorrow in hopes there's a more efficient solution available.

Dude, I love my bag so much, but the strap system is definitely something to be desired. I ended up buying the tour strap since they sold my stand bag with a single strap and it carries a bit unevenly.

Reached out to them via email to see if other solutions were available and so far have been ignored. Might shoot them another message tomorrow in hopes there's a more efficient solution available.

so you don’t like the tour strap either? i really don’t walk that much. most courses around me aren’t conducive to it.

so you don’t like the tour strap either? i really don’t walk that much. most courses around me aren’t conducive to it.

The tour strap is added in addition to the solo strap. It is thinner in width and doesn't take as much weight as the main strap. It's also pretty loud.

I'll have to grab some photos for you this weekend.

The tour strap is added in addition to the solo strap. It is thinner in width and doesn't take as much weight as the main strap. It's also pretty loud.

I'll have to grab some photos for you this weekend.

Just got my 2.0 and it has the double strap and it seems great. Granted that was only adjusting length indoors. We’ll see once I get out side but it seems good.

I also like how easy it is to unclog the strap of riding in a cart.

I am going to bite my tongue real quick because I just pulled the bag out of the trunk and moved the secondary strap higher up onto the handle and it's 100x better on my back. Still think the quality could be better of the strap in comparison to what I have (and would gladly pair for a comparable quality extra strap), but I think we're good to go!!!!

Hell yeah. Freaking love that I have a bag that won't be changing any time soon.

I am going to bite my tongue real quick because I just pulled the bag out of the trunk and moved the secondary strap higher up onto the handle and it's 100x better on my back. Still think the quality could be better of the strap in comparison to what I have (and would gladly pair for a comparable quality extra strap), but I think we're good to go!!!!

Hell yeah. Freaking love that I have a bag that won't be changing any time soon.

That’s awesome. Does the double strap not fit on your bag or they just can’t match the Cobra AP strap?

4faf2a58a08b498bba79f38a18eff3af.jpg

5cac0c479eee2931b42157242731bf0a.jpg

Looks gorgeous!

That’s awesome. Does the double strap not fit on your bag or they just can’t match the Cobra AP strap?

Yeah, the double strap system is built differently from the loops that are on my bag, which is more like a staff bag.

It's kind of interesting, really.

Walked 18 this weekend and confirmed my suspicions. Had tour tour strap in the wrong place.

I think I need to loosen it a touch, but other than that, it was a very easy carry. Still laughing at the total lack of response from Vessel though - I should probably check my spam folder?

Walked 18 this weekend and confirmed my suspicions. Had tour tour strap in the wrong place.

I think I need to loosen it a touch, but other than that, it was a very easy carry. Still laughing at the total lack of response from Vessel though - I should probably check my spam folder?

So bag=good
Customer service=bad

Haha

haha dude the bag is AMAZING.

<3 Team Hackers

Your bag is so sick! When I saw that my jaw dropped. Ordered mine an same time as you got yours but mine doesn’t compare to the Cobra/Arnold Palmer/Gift from Team Hackers! Wow

Any experiences with the Lite Stand bag?

Any experiences with the Lite Stand bag?

I have it and I love it. Fits 14 clubs no problem and carrying is very easy. I like the strap system, balances the bag very nicely. It's got plenty of room for all the necessary stuff. My only warning would be if you intend to use it with a push cart as the bottom is soft and not a hard plastic bottom. I've used it a couple of times on my Click Gear 3.5 and the soft bottom can slide so it rubs against the front wheel slightly. I carry mostly so not an issue for me and I also did a DYI trick to make it work fine with the cart. All in all very happy with it.

I have it and I love it. Fits 14 clubs no problem and carrying is very easy. I like the strap system, balances the bag very nicely. It's got plenty of room for all the necessary stuff. My only warning would be if you intend to use it with a push cart as the bottom is soft and not a hard plastic bottom. I've used it a couple of times on my Click Gear 3.5 and the soft bottom can slide so it rubs against the front wheel slightly. I carry mostly so not an issue for me and I also did a DYI trick to make it work fine with the cart. All in all very happy with it.

Good to know as I do use a 3.5 as well from time to time. Thanks!

Noticed no full length dividers in the lite. Any issues with tangling a lot?

Noticed no full length dividers in the lite. Any issues with tangling a lot?

Nothing that would bother me at least, sure it's not completely free of tangling but at the latest when you put the bag on your back they will fall into place. Might be different if you're playing larger grips.

OK, I have been playing around with my 2.0 bag for a few days and am not very impressed with the 6-way divider on top. The dividers only run horizontal and there is some club tangle from one side to the other. Also, the horizontal divider from the top compartment to the middle compartment is very loose and sloppy and there can be migration of the club grips from the top to the middle.

How are the 14 way dividers in this bag?

My Vessel 2.0 just arrived.

Sorry for the indoor pics, sporadically rainy day, but lots of natural light in this room.

As for the logo? I wanted to express patriotism without going too far over the top , but I also wanted to pay homage to my NY roots. It hit me... what better way than Lady Liberty to convey both at once?
46273cacf0c64c480eef1d04b8550a6f.jpg
aced8b7a67876b3d074d2ef607246661.jpg
521aa23e49c75fb2626a722c81d491d6.jpg
5a97add7461f81bf306ad701c23347ba.jpg

My Vessel 2.0 just arrived.

Sorry for the indoor pics, sporadically rainy day, but lots of natural light in this room.

As for the logo? I wanted to express patriotism without going too far over the top , but I also wanted to pay homage to my NY roots. It hit me... what better way than Lady Liberty to convey both at once?
46273cacf0c64c480eef1d04b8550a6f.jpg
aced8b7a67876b3d074d2ef607246661.jpg
521aa23e49c75fb2626a722c81d491d6.jpg
5a97add7461f81bf306ad701c23347ba.jpg

Greet looking bag!

Back