Vessel Golf Player Stand Bag Review

My Vessel 2.0 just arrived.

Sorry for the indoor pics, sporadically rainy day, but lots of natural light in this room.

As for the logo? I wanted to express patriotism without going too far over the top , but I also wanted to pay homage to my NY roots. It hit me... what better way than Lady Liberty to convey both at once?
46273cacf0c64c480eef1d04b8550a6f.jpg
aced8b7a67876b3d074d2ef607246661.jpg
521aa23e49c75fb2626a722c81d491d6.jpg
5a97add7461f81bf306ad701c23347ba.jpg
Bag looks great. Love the subtle logo... Well done

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Awesome looking bag @WMac19! It seems like I'm always pondering a custom Vessel. If that one had a few more pockets, I'd be less hesitant.

Great write up, Hicksta! I’m stunned that Vessel isn’t a main stay on THP - super high quality and customizable. Seems like what we like here.

I know I love mine!

df851f11b9aca2906ab0331ef43141f2.jpg
a8a8415416a438b70648a7d4ed7c0732.jpg

How long have you had it? How does the white hold up? Thinking about getting an all white bag.

My Vessel 2.0 just arrived.

Sorry for the indoor pics, sporadically rainy day, but lots of natural light in this room.

As for the logo? I wanted to express patriotism without going too far over the top , but I also wanted to pay homage to my NY roots. It hit me... what better way than Lady Liberty to convey both at once?
46273cacf0c64c480eef1d04b8550a6f.jpg
aced8b7a67876b3d074d2ef607246661.jpg
521aa23e49c75fb2626a722c81d491d6.jpg
5a97add7461f81bf306ad701c23347ba.jpg

Wow, that's a clean looking bag! That's a great purchase.

How long have you had it? How does the white hold up? Thinking about getting an all white bag.

I think I’ve had it for about 4-5 months. The white holds up real well so far but it hasn’t seen much mud yet. That’s the real test.

Thanks @Jourdaninmich......now you have me wanting one of these.

Man.......I really am contemplating.

Their design team did a perfect job with it, I’m thrilled with the results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The design team for me said yeah we can do anything, any size but I still didn't jump on it because I never saw an example to see the quality. They should really promote the custom work they do. Would have been an easy purchase for me.

Jourdan, let me know how the white stands up. They say microfiber material is easy to keep clean or clean....but curious.

i wanted white but y’all aholes gobbled up the inventory. i went with gray and it looks fantastic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Jourdan, let me know how the white stands up. They say microfiber material is easy to keep clean or clean....but curious.

Will for sure - I figure it’s nothing a magic eraser can’t take care of.

i wanted white but y’all aholes gobbled up the inventory. i went with gray and it looks fantastic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Pics or it didn’t happen

All of these bags looks fantastic. I would love to own a white bag, but living in the agricultural center of the world makes it impossible with all the dust and dirt.

Damn clean bags, not sure I would pay that much for a bag but def not saying its not worth the price. They look like super quality.

Im really trying to figure out how im going to get one of these..........damn it why do I look at things like this.

I blame it on @JourdanInMich......100% your fault bro. But ill end up thanking you later haha

All of these bags looks fantastic. I would love to own a white bag, but living in the agricultural center of the world makes it impossible with all the dust and dirt.

They come in other colors.... Pretty sure hicks went all black.

Im really trying to figure out how im going to get one of these..........damn it why do I look at things like this.

I blame it on @JourdanInMich......100% your fault bro. But ill end up thanking you later haha

I’m blown away by how nice it is. Embrace it.

I’m blown away by how nice it is. Embrace it.

What model did you get? The Lite stand bag is actually appealing to me at this time because I'm trying to go as minimalistic as possible when carrying my bag. If the Stitch SL1 bag had dual straps I would have already pulled the trigger. But the Vessel options look good, just can't get a great gauge on which one to try out.

What model did you get? The Lite stand bag is actually appealing to me at this time because I'm trying to go as minimalistic as possible when carrying my bag. If the Stitch SL1 bag had dual straps I would have already pulled the trigger. But the Vessel options look good, just can't get a great gauge on which one to try out.

I got the player 2.0, only bc I ride 3/4 of the time. If more of my rounds were walking, probably would have gone with the lite.

The player 2.0 is will be fine to carry occasionally , but isn’t light enough that I’d want to carry it every round.

They come in other colors.... Pretty sure hicks went all black.

Yeah he did. I think the white looks really slick. Just impractical for me.

Yeah he did. I think the white looks really slick. Just impractical for me.

So you are saying the White is far superior to any other color? Bold statement my man, bold.

So you are saying the White is far superior to any other color? Bold statement my man, bold.

I wonder what people who don't know you all are friends think when they read this banter. :laughing:

Back