The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having THPer golf withdrawal. Loving coaching these kids daily, but man I wish I could just take a couple days and go on a visit somewhere.
April will be here soon.

I've been thinking about a golf trip, be it a THP trip or non-THP trip. I feel like I just need to bit the bullet and book something and get it over with.

I've been thinking about a golf trip, be it a THP trip or non-THP trip. I feel like I just need to bit the bullet and book something and get it over with.
Not sure how 'bad' your winter is up there, but it's 150% worth it. I went to florida last year for the first time in January, and it was really nice... Shorts/t-shirt for me in the 50's and playing golf was awesome....

Not sure how 'bad' your winter is up there, but it's 150% worth it. I went to florida last year for the first time in January, and it was really nice... Shorts/t-shirt for me in the 50's and playing golf was awesome....

It has been the mildest winter that I can remember, but it still means golf season is realistically at lease 1-2 months away. For me it isn't so much a winter thing, but more a feeling that I need to play better/nicer courses, and get away from the goat tracks we will be greeted by here come springtime.

its worth it. I have been going to Florida for the last three years to see family and its a great feeling to play golf mid winter. we dont make it a golf only vacation, but I usually manage to go out 3-4 times in the week.

I'm having THPer golf withdrawal. Loving coaching these kids daily, but man I wish I could just take a couple days and go on a visit somewhere.

its ts been more than 6 months since my last event. I'm past the shakes and cold sweats.

April will be here soon.

It is and I can't wait.

My next six weeks are packed with travel. Charlotte, New Orleans, Nashville, Boston, Orlando, Dallas, Houston. Plus a fun little getaway to Auburn in there.

The Official Banter Away Thread

My next six weeks are packed with travel. Charlotte, New Orleans, Nashville, Boston, Orlando, Dallas, Houston. Plus a fun little getaway to Auburn in there.

Man I don't miss that one bit any more. Safe travels and see you in Auburn.

I'm offended.

You shouldnt be. Your belt would be happy because you are happy.
Dean and I were on a mission to lose weight at the show. Our stuff doesnt fit anymore. My belt is sad.

Dean and I were on a mission to lose weight at the show. Our stuff doesnt fit anymore. My belt is sad.

I ate out so much this summer, my belt doesn't fit more, and my belt is sad...

But I bought a couple awesome THP Nexbelts and I'm happy!

What's the opposite when your belts are too big bc you've lost too much weight? Is the belt still sad?

What's the opposite when your belts are too big bc you've lost too much weight? Is the belt still sad?

I would think so. No belt wants to be relegated to trash duty.
Nor does a belt want to hang on for dear life and say "JB, put the ****ing fork down". :D
Rule of thumb for me is if the belt is cinched and a gunt is hanging over it so the belt is hanging around the legs, the belt is sad.

My belt is going to be sad again when I have to cut off another size or 2 before Club Clash.

071b4649aa85ae55626e06d07ccd3ce1.jpg

Spivey were you at panera? Haha

I don't know if he was or not. But is it wrong, I tried to zoom into your ticket to check out what you ordered...LOL

BTW, Love me some Panera, have breakfast there 5 mornings a week and dinner at least twice a week!!

071b4649aa85ae55626e06d07ccd3ce1.jpg

Spivey were you at panera? Haha

PM sent haha here goes nothing

I don't know if he was or not. But is it wrong, I tried to zoom into your ticket to check out what you ordered...LOL

BTW, Love me some Panera, have breakfast there 5 mornings a week and dinner at least twice a week!!

You mad man! I haven't had Panera in about 5 years.

So what you're saying is if I brought one of those Danish rings to the next local outing, you wouldn't be upset?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really? It's all my wife usually eats... I tried the Chipotle for awhile, but since the outbreaks she won't go anywhere near it.

Yeah I am just not sold on it. "healthy" food that doesn't really look all that healthy on paper.

I'm weird. I'll own that.

Yeah I am just not sold on it. "healthy" food that doesn't really look all that healthy on paper.

No I agree there's not too much healthy about it. But all the ladies that jam the place at lunch feel good about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No sir, you are delightfully unique.

I am anti-Panera as well buddy. Not weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back