How would you play this?

It was on/about Dec 15th.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

By that timeframe, courses who have winter rules will have had them in place by then and likely up to a month earlier.

By that timeframe, courses who have winter rules will have had them in place by then and likely up to a month earlier.

but James, it's still technically Fall. Duh

correct if Im mistaken but according to the OP this was a steep mound he was on and moving the stick would have cause the ball to roll down the small but steep hill. Also fwiw I believe was established the question of what one would do was asked in a sense as for it being consistent with the rules.

but James, it's still technically Fall. Duh
Well, autumn, but yeah... :clown:

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I had the same question as Rollin and processed things much the same. I'm going to punch it with a hybrid in the direction he suggested (about 1:30). Since I am lefthanded, I'm probably going to purposely hit this with a bit of a slice swing. From that position, the heel of the clubhead is going to contact that stick a split second before hitting the ball. A slight inside/out swing path will tend to move the stick away from the ball increasing the chance of a solid strike on the ball and a right to left fade on the shot shape is not a problem with this situation.

I had the same question as Rollin and processed things much the same. I'm going to punch it with a hybrid in the direction he suggested (about 1:30). Since I am lefthanded, I'm probably going to purposely hit this with a bit of a slice swing. From that position, the heel of the clubhead is going to contact that stick a split second before hitting the ball. A slight inside/out swing path will tend to move the stick away from the ball increasing the chance of a solid strike on the ball and a right to left fade on the shot shape is not a problem with this situation.
its nice when we can plan isnt it? :)
But its the results from that plan that often enough just dont cooperate :(

But with the right plan consistent enough with ones ability it is imo obtainable.

Back