Day 1: 2018 THP Holiday Cheer

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Today we are honored to kickoff the 2018 THP Holiday Cheer Event, the annual contest that is the celebration of the THP online community. Nine years ago, we hosted our first Holiday Cheer, and it was a contest unlike any other and this year the week long event continues with amazing prizes.

2018 THP Holiday Cheer will run for the entire week with a new prize every single day. If you do not see it on this home page, do not forget to check the forum each day for a chance to be the big winner.

CxUXK5BVIAAEHnO%2015-08-22-496-M.jpg

Know Your Distances
Day 1 features one of our favorite distance measuring devices on the market. The lucky winner will receive a brand new Precision Pro NX7.

Entering is easy and can be done on the THP Home Page here.

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/2018-thp-holiday-cheer-day-1-win-precision-pro-nx7-rangefinder/

Today we are honored to kickoff the 2018 THP Holiday Cheer Event, the annual contest that is the celebration of the THP online community. Nine years ago, we hosted our first Holiday Cheer, and it was a contest unlike any other and this year the week long event continues with amazing prizes.

2018 THP Holiday Cheer will run for the entire week with a new prize every single day. If you do not see it on this home page, do not forget to check the forum each day for a chance to be the big winner.

CxUXK5BVIAAEHnO%2015-08-22-496-M.jpg

Know Your Distances
Day 1 features one of our favorite distance measuring devices on the market. The lucky winner will receive a brand new Precision Pro NX7.

Entering is easy and can be done on the THP Home Page here.

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/2018-thp-holiday-cheer-day-1-win-precision-pro-nx7-rangefinder/
And it begins!! Thank you JB & GG!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Gotta love THP holiday cheer!

Love some Holiday Cheer!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Already have one and love it! Good luck to everyone that enters.

Holiday Cheer is so much fun.

Just like this range finder. I picked one up earlier this year based on reviews here. I’ve never owned a range finder before, but this one is excellent.

Good luck everyone!

Love me some THP Holiday Cheer. Best of luck to everyone.

I was lucky enough to win a new range finder at the THP Championship so I’ll pass on this one and wish all that enter good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Best of luck to everyone. Lovin’ the Holiday Cheer

Holiday cheer is the best! Just dropped my entry! Good luck everyone!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Great prize. Definitely in for this one, I do not have a range finder and would love to have one in the bag,

Great way to kick off the holidays. Entered and fingers crossed.

Great prize to get holiday cheer kicked off!!!! Good luck everyone!

Great prize to start Holiday Cheer!!!! Thanks THP.

so it begins! Awesomeness. This is always so much fun. Good luck all!!!

THP Holiday cheer is awesome! I entered and good luck to all that did, too!

Great start to Holiday Cheer!

Awesome prize to kick Holiday Cheer off!

Best of luck everyone

I have this rangefinder and it work flawlessly. I will pass on the first round of holiday cheer but someone here is getting a great prize.

I'm in! Thanks for everything!

I just got a new rangefinder so i'll sit this one out and give someone who doesn't have one a better chance. Good luck!!

Back