Qwkz51

El Conquistador
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Anyone still have one around the house? Where'd you buy yours and what do you use yours for?

Anyone still have one around the house? Where'd you buy yours and what do you use yours for?

I do. I keep my putting mat and my sons’ putters and some golf balls in it. I keep it in my man cave so it’s a nice display piece that serves a purpose too

I have the Bridgestone golf caddy they gave us at the MC a few years back.

I have the Bridgestone golf caddy they gave us at the MC a few years back.

I’ve got a Bridgestone one. It sits next to my tour links full of golf balls for practice.

I’ve got a Bridgestone one. It sits next to my tour links full of golf balls for practice.

Mine too, lots of one round balls in mine.

I'm looking at a couple on eBay as they seem to be the most affordable. I don't necessarily NEED it but I'm thinking about putting it next to my golf equipment rack to keep my used or shag balls in.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I have a Callaway Den Caddy that's mostly used to store and golf balls I have laying around the house

I have wanted one for a while, but never pulled the trigger. This rekindled my interest.

I have an old Nike den caddy. It's in the basement ever since my office was converted into my daughters room.

Right now it just stores a putter and some golf balls. Hopefully one day when we add on - I can get myself a new den/office to put it in.

I have a red and white Nike Rzn one that I've had for a few years. I've been storing my extra putters and some other random stuff in it but have thought about selling it lately to clear up space.

I have a bridgestone one as well, not 100% sure what its being used for right now

Back