#THPCallout Moosejaa

MPlefty

Reaction score
Handicap
it has been almost a year since we played, but it will happen again next week, with a bunch of THPers in Western NY.

our games are pretty even, in fact, last time we played, we shot exactly the same score. this is earlier in the season and winter rust should be a bigger factor this time.

When : Friday March 25
Where: Ravenwood
Tees: blues at 6190 69.9/126

In Andy's bag (Moosejaa):
:datrek: Go-Lite 14 Standbag
:taylormade: R1 TP w/Fujikura Speeder57 Evolution Stiff
:adams:Speedline Super S 3W 15* w/Matrix HD Radix S 60 Stiff
:adams:Idea Tech V4 3-hybrid Stiff
:adams:Blue Irons 5-PW TrueTemper Dynalite 85 Stiff
:orlimar: Hipsteel 44* Wedge
:cleveland: CG15 52* & 588 RTX 56* Wedges
:odyssey: White Hot Pro V-LINE :superstroke: Slim 3.0

In my bag:
In my :sunmountain: C130 bag
:cleveland: 588 custom driver 10.5 stock stiff

:cleveland: 588 fairway 5 wood stock stiff
:cleveland: classic 3 hybrid stock stiff
:callaway: Apex 4 - PW iron set KBS tour V stiff
:cleveland: 588 CB 50
:cobra: tour trustys 54 / 58
:seemore: One CS

I think his handicap was a bit lower than mine at the end of last season, I was at 16.7, he was around 15. we will play in his country, on a course he probably already knows, but I think I can take him straight up.

side bet: I am open to suggestions on the side bet, but I'd like to see Andy sport a Canadien's hat if he loses, I'd be willing to endure a Sabres hat if Andy beats me. the bet could also include some delicacies for the oponent's country

Last edited:
Andy spent most of last year in a Pats hat, so I want to see him spend some time in a Canadien's hat.

Two great THPers and only for the reason I wrote above - I am taking MPLefty FTW!

I usually take the Canadians in these boarder wars but sorry Marty I'm going with Moose to get the win.

I accept! Should be a blast. You gave me a whole week to prepare, thanks Buddy :). If I don't figure out my driver issues before next Friday I'll be starting behind the 8-ball.
I actually picked up a couple new Sabres hats for this season. I'd be happy to let you rock one after our round.
I'm thinking some Chicken Wings will be involved in the side bet as well.
See you next Friday on the course TBD.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Gotta go with my buddy MPlefty in this match! Have fun fellas.

This will be a fun match to watch, Ive never watched Marty play so Im going with Moose, plus being a Sabres fan I have to root for Marty to lose.

Gotta stick with my fellow Canadian on this one but still I would have a great laugh seeing Marty with a Gionta shirt on haha

Gotta root for my WNY pal on this one. Swing easy Andy.

I love wings, but we need to bring poutine south of the border..go MPlefty!

Buffalo wings or Canadian bacon.... tough call. I bust Marty's balls a lot so I'll have to give him a hall pass on this one and pick him FTW

Taking MPlefty because he has Apex irons. :)

I like the Canadians vs Sabres hat bet. Just like with the other NYer who is in a callout I'm taking andy is this one,

Gotta back Martin on this one!

Ooh Marty pulled a fast one on Andy.

I'm sure there'll be a practice round coming up Andy. We gotta prep for the Canadian assault.

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

Ooh Marty pulled a fast one on Andy.

I'm sure there'll be a practice round coming up Andy. We gotta prep for the Canadian assault.

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk
You know it! Time to play more hooky from work next week.

I just edited the original post with the course, we will be playing ravenwood near Rochester

Andy spent most of last year in a Pats hat, so I want to see him spend some time in a Canadien's hat.

Two great THPers and only for the reason I wrote above - I am taking MPLefty FTW!

I resemble this remark!

This is a tough one, but gotta go with Marty since he let me bunk with him in PA. Sorry Andy!!! Can't wait to see this unfold a week from tomorrow.

Oh you know this thread is subscribed!

I need some time to pick a winner but this is a legit THP Hockey Call out!!!!

This is a tough one, but gotta go with Marty since he let me bunk with him in PA. Sorry Andy!!! Can't wait to see this unfold a week from tomorrow.
You're dead to me, Joe :)

I've got money on moose, from all the trades done with him i hope he wins it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a fun one!

Picking based on NHL standings so Marty it is! If the sabres make a run then maybe the pick changes.

I like this one, and I'm taking Andy! He breaks out with the driver in a big way and it starts with a #THPCallout Victory!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a fun one!

Picking based on NHL standings so Marty it is! If the sabres make a run then maybe the pick changes.
You should have gone by fantasy hockey standings, Alex :)

Back