Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm the 441 of our church.

That was quick

League Sunday morning?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It'll be a Saturday morning traveling league. Every three weeks or so I will set up tee times at different courses in the area and it's an open invitation

That's cool dude sounds like loads of fun!

It'll be a Saturday morning traveling league. Every three weeks or so I will set up tee times at different courses in the area and it's an open invitation
If it's not too too far away, I may join you if that's OK. My church has a outing twice a year but nothing like this

Got to play nine holes after work tonight. Finished number nine with our flashlight app on the iPhone. Good times!

I'm going to Club Clash! Can't get much happier.

Met some THPers in person today. Always a fun time meeting and putting a face to the screen name.

Finally feeling a bit better after being sick forever... Happy

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

This place is awesome! I look forward to the knowledge and interaction I will have here on a daily basis. That is all just thankful to have found this community.

I'm off the next three days which means I will get to play regardless of the weather!!

My wife has been out on medical leave since January 5th and is finally going to be getting back to work next week. She's reaaaaaally itching to go back. She'll start off with a couple days a week and hopefully be back full time by mid April. So glad she's been able to get her health back in order!! :) Fingers crossed everything continues on the upswing for her!

March Madness. I'm off today/tomorrow and Scarnici and I won the UST March Madness giveaway!

The Happy Thread

March Madness. I'm off today/tomorrow and Scarnici and I won the UST March Madness giveaway!

March Madness...it does not get any better.

6828e229729cfcda0904e8ddeaa63f93.jpg

Last edited:
Just came across this thread, but my happiness came about a week ago when I told my wife to go ahead and book our vacation to Jamaica for our 10 year anniversary on June the 30th. It made her incredibly happy, which makes me happy!

f17159f36485adb29877b11b25190b90.jpg

Wow Jman. Those eyes! Cute little girl man.

I saw that gave you a little love on Twitter. Congrats dude

You have no chance when she grows up, you understand that right?
Yep yep, it's why I'll have to keep teaching at the HS until I'm ancient so those little bastard boys know coach miles doesn't eff around.

Received a phone call yesterday from a recruiter for a position I was interested. Well it turns out the position is more then I expected and I have a follow up interview this afternoon. Wish me luck guys!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back