Odyssey Covers Thread

What's up? What are you trying to figure out?

Need someone to help verify this for me. This can't be the real deal for the price right? If so I'm buying one right now http://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/231587653222
I've seen it at that price for awhile. You can still find it for less since it was a stock headcover on some putters. Can't remember the line they were stock for.

I've seen it at that price for awhile. You can still find it for less since it was a stock headcover on some putters. Can't remember the line they were stock for.

White Damascus

They are legit. I believe TBT got a mallet cover from them. It's the shipping that costs put most off

Ya that's annoying and the fact that shipping takes forever from the UK. I'll keep an eye on it and see if one pops up cheaper. Not like I'll be playing any time soon anyways

White Damascus
yes. Haha. You know more about them than I do.

But I have seen them for pretty cheap compared to the other covers.

It's 38 bucks after shipping. Well worth it imo

I got my #Buckets mallet cover from them as well. It's not as limited over there as it is here, apparently.

Ya that's annoying and the fact that shipping takes forever from the UK. I'll keep an eye on it and see if one pops up cheaper. Not like I'll be playing any time soon anyways

$37 or 38 total cost doesn't seem too bad..it does seem kinda deceiving/discouraging when half of it is shipping

Edit: Kang beat me to it!

I got my #Buckets mallet cover from them as well. It's not as limited over there as it is here, apparently.

Just crazy to see another one from a seller in the US selling it for $150

That is crazy. I've seen that seller before and he always has his cover waaaaaaay higher than what's normal.

Discount that one, that seller always over values .

Well the guys over pond have sold 72 or them. US sellers try to get the biggest bang

Just picked up the Buckets mallet putter cover. Not bad at that price.

i ordered one from there and had it in a week or so.

They are legit. I believe TBT got a mallet cover from them. It's the shipping that costs put most off

yes you are correct, I bought the mallet cover and it's 100% legit...had it in about 10 days I think...it was brand new still sealed in the odyssey packaging!!

I think I paid $38 bucks shipping and all....not bad considering what they are getting for them in the US

I got my buckets from this UK company as well...only took a week or so if I remember right.

Anyone looking for the jason blade cover?
c88b1b632a2cce4a2088314244e25306.jpg

Of course no mallet that i really want lol.

Back