Contest- The King has a Quest for you

Bored at work....I sketched up a little something. Probably won't get it done digitally til tonight.

Cool. Has to be better than a few entries in here...:arrogant:

Ohh Moose so funny but this pales in comparison to some of the other entries. Better get back to the drawing board if you want to win this thing!

The fact that there's a Penguins jersey involved, I knew it had no chance anyways :) Some really good entries so far though.

Awesome contest! The king requires from his people.

Unofficial entry. Not psyched about the text but the rest is pretty good.

KingQuest_zpse2xsiwvg.jpg

king-of-thp.jpg

Good stuff guys. Don't forget to tweet them to me also I really want Cobra and Puma to know how much we appreciate them doing these awesome contests.

Good stuff guys. Don't forget to tweet them to me also I really want Cobra and Puma to know how much we appreciate them doing these awesome contests.

For some reason every time I try uploading a photo to Twitter, it just keeps loading, never completing the task. No idea what's up with that.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

For some reason every time I try uploading a photo to Twitter, it just keeps loading, never completing the task. No idea what's up with that.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Hmm have you tried linking it with Instagram? Sometimes the app that uploads directly to Twitter doesn't work all that well.

Some great entries so far and some well that have misses the mark (you know who you are) but that is OK. You King needs you...

My entries, my liege:

0b9e030852356cc887b96b77314679ab.jpg

I still vote for Moosejaas as the winner!

This might help some folks...

becedf71cb62771ab09d1081924fb463.jpg

Some solid entries so far looking forward to some more.

Just messing around with it...Not real good at this stuff..

thumb

I might have mine ready for tonight. #Winning.

Here is my entry.

Last day for this show me what you have THP!

I submit my humble entry....

I submit my humble entry....

Impressive good sir.

Back