Cobra F6 Baffler Fairway Wood

What I find strange is the Baffler line was usually a super game improvement club. This one is based on the Bio Cell +. Interesting shift there.
Cobra's naming convention has not been great of late. Hopefully people don't discredit this line because of that.

Release date is May 1 per this Twitter conversation that I had with Cobra:

Very nice. A previous Twitter post said 6/1.

I find this to be really intriguing as i loved the Baffler XL range of FW's.

I want to hit this, looks like it could be fantastic both off deck and tee. Big fan of the baffler rails in the past.

could be a good 3H replacement. will have to hit this one when it releases for sure

I want to hit this, looks like it could be fantastic both off deck and tee. Big fan of the baffler rails in the past.

me too. Loved the rails on the bottom and the shallowness of the face. So easy to hit.

They mentioned in the video "shorter than a normal 5w".

So are we talking 40", 40.5", 41". 41.5", 42"??
Anyone know the stock specs ?

I shorten all my clubs, so a shorter than normal build appeals to me a lot.

They mentioned in the video "shorter than a normal 5w".

So are we talking 40", 40.5", 41". 41.5", 42"??
Anyone know the stock specs ?

I shorten all my clubs, so a shorter than normal build appeals to me a lot.

41.75" is my understanding.

May 1, $239. I can wait. Not happily, but I'll do it.

Now I am in ponder mode....
I will need to compare this to GBB Heavenwood to complete the top end of my bag for this year.

This sounds like a fun "tweener" club as it's shorter than a normal fairway wood with this loft. As someone that likes to play their driver a little shorter than standard, it's intriguing, and it almost sounds like this one could bridge the gap between a traditional fairway wood and a hybrid.

This sounds like a fun "tweener" club as it's shorter than a normal fairway wood with this loft. As someone that likes to play their driver a little shorter than standard, it's intriguing, and it almost sounds like this one could bridge the gap between a traditional fairway wood and a hybrid.

yes, I particularly like that it is shorter and play more upright. this is one club I am looking forward to try

SUPER intrigued about this one. Love everything I am seeing about it, now I just want to see how it performs.

SUPER intrigued about this one. Love everything I am seeing about it, now I just want to see how it performs.

I think a lot of people on here would be interested in a Baffler vs. Heavenwood battle royale. 2 clubs enter, only one stays in Jman's bag.

I think a lot of people on here would be interested in a Baffler vs. Heavenwood battle royale. 2 clubs enter, only one stays in Jman's bag.

Hahaha, it could get bloody!

Other than the shaft length, it very much makes me think of the HW in terms of versatility.

Hahaha, it could get bloody!

Other than the shaft length, it very much makes me think of the HW in terms of versatility.

to my eye in the very brief time i've held a heavenwood and this new baffler, the baffler seemed to be a lot smaller. think taylormade v steel (again, just to my eye). the couple times i've held heavenwood or divine 9 it was bigger than i expected.

Agreed, the rails and the "bounce" sounds like a winner for sure.

Kind of reminds me of the Wilson Staff Fybrid club a little bit, both the original and the one with the rocker sole. Fybrid was 19.5* of loft, shaft of 41 inches I think, smallish, compact head, and could hit the ball out of just about anything for me. Played perfectly between the woods and hybrids. I still game the original, would love to hit this for comparison.

Kind of reminds me of the Wilson Staff Fybrid club a little bit, both the original and the one with the rocker sole. Fybrid was 19.5* of loft, shaft of 41 inches I think, smallish, compact head, and could hit the ball out of just about anything for me. Played perfectly between the woods and hybrids. I still game the original, would love to hit this for comparison.

That was a fantastic club.

I really want to see this one in hand. I love the baffler line

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back