Cure Putters - March Madness Putter Giveaway!

So for losing in the elite eight Cure was cool and gave me a $35 off coupon! Unfortunately I am not going to be able to afford a new putter right now and the code expires in 60 days. Cure said it was cool to let someone else use it, so if anyone is looking to purchase a new Cure putter, let me know and I will send you the discount code, but please only ask if you are sure to purchase as the code is only good once.

Guaranteed to be a THPer that wins it all...great news.

Good luck to you guys.

A THP final four group sounds fantastic. Love that it turned out that way.
Good luck guys.

Good luck fellas! No matter who wins, it's going to a great guy.

That one was really tough. Congrats guys and good luck in the finals

Wow that was a tough one, a little nervous about what Cure has cooked up for the Final.

Good luck fellas!!!

Pretty cool to see how this one has gone so far. Good luck, guys.

Jeremy and Alex are in the final round. Good luck fellas. That last round was tough as $h*t. At least for me it would've been. In my case, the eyes DO NOT have it. Good work guys.

Fellow hackers, Cure gave me a $50 discount code for making it to the semi-final round of the March Madness contest and is to be used online for any 2016 model but unfortunately I am not in the market for a new putter at the moment and I am hoping to pass this discount to someone else before it expires. If you're seriously in the market for a '16 model Cure putter please let me know and I will pass along my discount code to you! Note, the code expires in roughly 55 days and can only be used once.

Last edited:
CURE PUTTERS MARCH MADNESS CHAMPIONSHIP
Tonight 7:30 EST

Good luck guys!

12963939_955034147882966_695289245099280951_n.jpg

Good luck guys!!!

Getting it on right about now!

Congrats OITW!

Congrats guys!

Congrats Alex!

Congrats Alex

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk