Holiday Cheer Contest Day 2: Tiger Woods Autograph and Bridgestone Golf Balls

His chip in on #16 in the 2005 Masters.

Ohhh man being a huge Tiger fan there are so many - I know "the chip" comes to mind but that has been mentioned extensively so far...

I am going to go with 2001 TPC "Better than most" shot - 60 ft, double breaker and the fist pump on one of the most iconic holes in golf.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrvP02Oit04

Winning #80 this year! It was fun to watch!!

Him walking down the 18th fairway with that thong of people behind him.

This year when Tiger won at the Tour Championship. It was a good indication that he will win again next year.

What comes to mind is the 2000 (i think) bell Canadian open, 72nd hole 6 iron from the bunker 200yds plus onto the green. Incredible!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Only a handful of hours left to enter this one.
New contest coming tomorrow.

Tiger’s putt to tie Rocco Mediate and force a playoff for the 2008 US Open.

What comes to mind is the 2000 (i think) bell Canadian open, 72nd hole 6 iron from the bunker 200yds plus onto the green. Incredible!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

was my submission as well

the cajones oh my

one shot lead, interrupted tee swing, ball ends up in a fairway bunker on a par 5, most would just play it safe and get it out for an easy GIR. nope, tiger goes for it (and boy is he nervous). he's actually unhappy with his shot because it ended up just off the green!

My favorite Tiger moment was to watch him play a practice round with Mark O’Meara at the Masters in 2004. He was hitting putts on the green in front of us and someone sneezed - he turned and Mark said ‘good thing it wasn’t during your back swing. He turned and laughed then drained a 30 foot putt.

There are so many, but to watch him in the 2018 Tour Championship was incredible!

I will never forget Tiger walking down the 18th fairway at the Tour Championship this year with the biggest mob behind him that I have ever seen in the sport. To me this represented what Tiger means to the game of golf after many said that he would never play or compete again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When he won the 1993 Jr Am at Waverly in Oregon... He was great before he had his first Major...

Fave Tiger moment was the 2018 Tour Championship win. Was so happy to see Tiger shut up the doubters and the haters. To see him come all the way back to win again at the PGA level was brilliant. I was kinda hoping his post round presser was going to be a big FU to people like Chamblee, but he kept it classy. I am a Tiger fan and would love this prize.

Back