Holiday Cheer Contest Day 2: Tiger Woods Autograph and Bridgestone Golf Balls

Tigers last win at firestone. He started the final day 4-5 shots back. Started out hot and as he passed my son and i on the first par 3 he had a look in his eye that when you saw it live we knew we were not leaving that group the rest of the day. What a blast it was. As father son outings go this was near the top.

Awesome prize! My favorite Tiger moment was the putt made on 18 at Torrey Pines to tie Rocco at the US Open. I remember playing the course a few months later and the pin was in the same spot - I must have tried that put 15 times and didn't sink it once! Yet, there was no doubt he was ever going to miss it.

The walk down 18 at the Tour Championship this year was amazing! The ocean of people following up the fairway to the green had me feeling like that was the moment that Tiger was really back and that’s something I’ll remember for a long long time.

Tiger winning his first Masters is my favorite. The young Tiger was so exuberant with his game and seemed to be having fun.

My favorite Tiger moment is probably the story of him and John Daly. With Tiger telling JD if he had half the talent as JD, he could afford to sit and have a drink! 2 legends!

There have been so many great ones... I'll say walking in the putt at the 2000 PGA at Valhalla.

Tiger woods chips in at 16 at the masters in 2005. I was watching in college and remembered couples chip from the year previous or maybe earlier that day and called the shot for my friends.

I said watch he’s gonna chip it up this slope and it’ll roll right down by the hole. Then it hangs on the lip and drops just as we see the Nike symbol turn into the hole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My favorite Tiger memory remains his chip in on 16 at the 2005 Masters. I love watching his pre-shot analysis of the green, then the drama of the ball hanging on the lip and finally the reaction.

Awesome day 2 gift! I sadly did not play or watch golf till I was in my mid 20's and I completely missed Tiger's dominance. In his time out I became a golf addict and a huge Tiger fan. My memories are very few, but my favorite is his most recent win at the Tour Championship. My wife, baby and myself were watching as he won and my wife started crying. She's not even a Tiger fan but she knew it was a huge moment and it just got to her.

My favorite moment was watching Tiger win the Tour Championship last year, proving he was back after years of struggle.

This is a super fun contest, I love reading everyone else's favorite TW memory. Mack Daddy Santa ftw! :laughing:

I think him coming back to win this year is my favorite moment. Brought more excitement back to golf

My favorite Tiger moment was sharing an umbrella with Lindsay Vonn as he teed of on 13 at the President's Cup that was held at Muirfield Village. I was able to walk inside the ropes with that group as a volunteer (politely asking people to put their phones away before they were allowed to have them) and it was so cool to hear a lot of chatter you normally don't get access to. The fact that it started raining and Lindsay just happened to jump under my umbrella with me for about 30 seconds was just icing on the cake.

I think my favorite Tiger moment was sharing the same restroom with Tiger at Augusta National in the 2013 Masters.

My favorite Tiger (GOAT) moment would have to be when I met him at the 2016 Ryder Cup!!
Thanks for the great opportunity!

When he got all the spectators to move the rock for him at the Phoenix Open.

Favorite Tiger moment? Watching during an overcast Thursday at Doral about 15 years ago. He was coming off of one green to the next tee box. Crowds were very light due to weather so I was one of few by the ropes. He was walking towards me and I said hi and he nodded back to me. Even that small recognition from the GOAT made my day!!

I've become a TW fan more so later in his career rather than when he was so dominant. I guess I'm more of an "underdog" supporter. My favorite TW moment was his win this year at East Lake showing to everyone that he still has the will and talent to be the best in this sport. A close second was his incredible run during this year's Open championship.

My favorite Tiger Woods moment was his hole-in-one on the 16th hole at the Phoenix Open.

His win in the 2018 Tour Championship this year

Back