Holiday Cheer Contest Day 2: Tiger Woods Autograph and Bridgestone Golf Balls

My favorite Woods moment was when Elin put a 9i through his window. :D

Kidding... 2008 US Open at Torrey Pines, Sunday. Watching him get it done coming down the stretch, injured, to tie it up and force a playoff. I was there watching it in person. Probably one of my favorite golf moments period. Part of that had nothing to do with Woods though. I got to spend the first half of the day hanging out in the Lexus tent with ChiChi Rodriguez and his wife, and Annika Sorenstam. It was unreal.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Favorite moment was back when the Western Open Championship was always held at Cog Hill Country Club.
I'm not sure, but I think Tiger was still a teenager? He was putting on the practice green, and some of us were just standing alongside the green watching, as there was already talk that this guy was going to be the next star. He certainly fulfilled that prediction.

My favorite Tiger moment was when he was walking up the 18th at East Lake during the Tour Championship amidst that insane gallery. I'm not even kidding when I say I got chills watching it, and it showed the incredible impact Tiger has on this game we all love!

Its so hard to pick your favorite when there are so many amazing golf shots. But the one the that always comes up in my mind was the Boulder move. no one will ever have enough fans to make that happen again.

For me it has to be the 2000 PGA at Valhalla. Number 16...first playoff hole. Almost beat the ball to the hole!

https://youtu.be/oqvfx3iJ1gw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Favorite moment is totally personal. But I was able to watch Tiger warm up on the driving range at the 2015 US Open (Chambers Bay).

At the time he was not playing well and from my stand point was really frustrated with his "inability" to hit driver like he wanted.

He was bombing them long high and straight. If only I had that "inability" :)

US Open 2000 for sure! Lapped the field a few times that week!

It was at the Canadian Open, but I don't remember the year. He was in a fairway bunker on the 18th hole and had about 206 yards to the green over water. He stuffed that shot. :)

loved his first masters win, and this years win at tour championship

Love that Tiger is just back in contention. Its great to see the coverage and all the competition. Golf is reborn.

For me I loved watching the 2000 open and how he dominated the field by 15 strokes! And the only player under par

Definitely his win this year at the PGA Championship. Hoping we can get more of Tiger on top of his game in the 2019 season.

I still remember the chip-in on the 16 at the 2005 Masters.

My favorite Tiger moment is any time he makes Brandel Chamblee have to admit he was wrong.

Easily the 2001 Players. Turning a simple phrase like “better than most” into an iconic moment was brilliant and really inspired my wanting to play golf more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2000 Canadian Open 213 yd 6 iron from the bunker, he said, " it wasn't that good, i missed the green"

My favorite moment would have to be the 2008 US Open. I remember being glued to the TV in a hotel room in Vegas watching Tiger basically playing on 1 leg. Rocco was great as well, but the will of Tiger to win was too much.

2008 U.S. Open, while playing on a broken leg and torn ACL, TW drops birdie on the 72nd hole and extends it to 18-hole Monday playoff. On Monday he then had to make birdie again on 18th hole to extend it to 19th hole where he closed it out. A God walking amongst mere mortals.

I'm going to go with my favorite moment of the current comeback as I can't decide on an all ykmr one, which was the dripping with sauce "talk to me, Joey" shot at the 2017 Hero.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Seeing Tiger on the Wheaties Cereal Boxes! LOL

Back