2016 Grandaddy Of Em All - We Want You

I already have this which is a great way to start telling people about this awesome community

e23d40d54b289a626a2c724013094dbf.jpg

But being able to explain the Grandaddy would be an amazing honor and one I am More than ready for

Was just looking through pictures of the Hideaway courses online. My goodness. And I'm sure pictures don't even do it justice. Simply amazing views and holes everywhere. And getting to play it with THP'ers while battling the Zoocrew, I cant even imagine. Definitely a once in a lifetime experience.

You should check out the pictures in the Live Update threads and the Hideaway Review thread. Some way better pictures.

3ed0aaa1ef602578fbb92144096ff38f.jpg

Boom. Who wouldn't want to experience this?

I almost don't believe that this is a real golf course. Pictures are just insane.

I see my target...

I was chatting those went up with my dad's buddies today. Non had heard of this course but tried to tell me that Pebble, Brandon, Pasatiempo and Indian wells were all in the same league. Now I've played th other course and non of them even come close to the images I have seen. Maybe it's just the way the fairways bleed into the mountains. Or the gravity of the event that makes this such a desired local. Either way, thanks to those that have shared images with all of us.

And in an added effort to change the preview pic in Tapatalk....

4e585aad63c083f9c8cc41a2b8f431e1.jpg

I think that's No.7 on the Clive course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I must say I am happy to have found THP and even have a slight chance to get in to this amazing event. I found the sight because I wanted people to play with since before this 97% of my round were played alone. Now a good chunk are with someone from THP and the amazing group we have from the area I live it is common to get more than 1 tee time filled. Would love to get a chance to turn the streak around and even more meet a lot of people not from the Ohio group of players. Won't lie after the live thread last year it would be pretty amazing to get that treatment from Callaway and the members at The Hideaway, who seem to be pretty awesome to open up their company/club to us. Having grown up and gone to school in Carlsbad it is always nice to go back so that is an added bonus. #TheGrandaddy

Someone who doesn't like paradise.

I can't remember if this is the hole where O'Carroll has a really sweet photo of him right after impact.

Man, seeing pics from the Hideaway just leaves a "Wow!" hanging there.

Team THP - 2016 Grandaddy Of Em All - We Want You

Team THP - 2016 Grandaddy Of Em All - We Want You

Looks like a must play course... Looks like #thegrandaddy of em all is the only way I'm getting on that course...

Imagine seeing it in person...

It's clear it has been a profound experience for the lucky few who have had the opportunity, so far. I don't doubt I would also have a different perspective after something like that.

Probably my favorite pic of the course...

d9bd6816acbe608d4aa4773fd8a0440e.jpg

That has to be one of the best photos ever taken of a golf course.

Seeing pics of the courses makes me so jealous when I am sitting at home looking at grey skies.....

Being able to experience this in December when the weather could be snowing at home is some way to finish the year for golf

The way I was playing to start the year had me questioning if I was good enough to play in #TheGrandaddy, but I've been working hard at the range and yesterday started see some glimpses of my game coming around. I can't wait for the signups! This will be an amazing experience but more than that, I want to be part of the first THP team to bring the belt home, #MakingHistory!!

That has to be one of the best photos ever taken of a golf course.

The best part of that hole isn't even in the picture. There's an absolutely beautiful waterfall next to the tee box. When you are up there all you can hear is that running and crashing water from the waterfall. Talk about an indescribable moment

Back