Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are some dedicated golfers. No way I would have been out in that stuff

Mill Creek looks like it is in great shape in that picture! I am excited to play there this year.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Mill Creek looks like it is in great shape in that picture! I am excited to play there this year.

That pic was from Ravenwood. I'm sure they're both in great shape though.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

That pic was from Ravenwood. I'm sure they're both in great shape though.

Oh I should have known. Well ravenwood looks in good shape lol.

Oh I should have known. Well ravenwood looks in good shape lol.

It was, wish it was a tad warmer for the round though.

We are back in Canada, thank you guys that came out to join us for this crazy weekend.

Special thanks to the crazy mofos that played in this stupid weather on Friday and to Jess and Paul for their hospitality Friday night

Been home for awhile but just getting to the computer. I would like to thank Paul and Jess for their great hospitality, Joe for taking us to a good beer joint, Marty and Kevin for sharing their room, and Jim for leading our group at Mill Creek. And I would also like to say thank you for the great time to everyone who came out and joined us. This one will be remem-burrrrrred for a long time.

Well with that weather I hope you shot even better today :)

I shot 99 today but we played the white tees at 6153yds and I messed up 3 holes that hurt my total. Quite a few blind shots at Mill Creek too and not knowing where to go other than Jim's directions made for some difficult holes as well.

I give you guys credit for playing in that weather. I would have stayed in the bar lol. Anyone lose their ball on #11 at Mill Creek?

I give you guys credit for playing in that weather. I would have stayed in the bar lol. Anyone lose their ball on #11 at Mill Creek?
WE tried but the bar was closed!

Marty did but right in the fairway so not his fault. Pretty wet up top and probably plugged.

And yes I lost my ball on my second shot on 11th

I thought it was a good one, but nowhere to be found

Marty did but right in the fairway so not his fault. Pretty wet up top and probably plugged.
I hate that hole, last year same thing happened to me. Hit solid second shot but never found it.

And yes I lost my ball on my second shot on 11th

I thought it was a good one, but nowhere to be found
So what was your impression of #11 after finally playing it?

I bogeyed it so I guess it was doable but I also play a hole worse than that at Bolivar so I have experience with stupid playing holes.

I think it's stupid. But it was fun to play.... Once.

11th was crazy. Good thing I got par on the 12 after a 70 feet putt to forget about that stupid hole.

11th was crazy. Good thing I got par on the 12 after a 70 feet putt to forget about that stupid hole.
That was so fun to watch happen. :bananadance:

its sunny out, I hope some of you guys are playing today

its sunny out, I hope some of you guys are playing today
Not me. Too hot for me out there today. I only play in the snow with 20mph winds. :alien::smile-big:

Not me. Too hot for me out there today. I only play in the snow with 20mph winds. :alien::smile-big:

hahaha that was awesome.

It's killing me not to be out there today. Gonna be almost 70 but we have a full day with family which can't be beat either.

Got beat up the last two days, will just be a indoor Sunday...ironically.

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

Played my first 9 of the year, 44. Driver was on fire I hit 100% fairways but only 33% GIR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back