The Official 2016 MLB Thread

Josh D locked down for 2 more seasons. Love it! Josh is an all around player hope to keep him past the 2 years

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Absolutely he is. Very good talent, and the Blue Jays would be wise to open the wallet after he becomes a free agent. Only downside is he will be 32 at that time, and he is still going to expect a major payday

Absolutely he is. Very good talent, and the Blue Jays would be wise to open the wallet after he becomes a free agent. Only downside is he will be 32 at that time, and he is still going to expect a major payday

I'm eager for this year. Not "buy the MLB package" eager, but I hope the Jays follow up with another solid season.

Sucks living in Ohio, especially with how underwhelming the Reds have been. Not much to really cheer for.

I'm eager for this year. Not "buy the MLB package" eager, but I hope the Jays follow up with another solid season.

Sucks living in Ohio, especially with how underwhelming the Reds have been. Not much to really cheer for.

MLB.TV is fairly affordable IMO. At least if you watch a decent amount of games, and I probably watch 100+ Cardinals games.

Ya, the Reds are in rebuild mode, will be another boring season for them.

Room on the indians bandwagon

Spoiler alert....they are AWFUL in April then play well the rest of the year to go 83-79 and miss playoffs by 4 games

I have purchased the MLB Package for the last 4 years, just to watch the Braves since I'm out of market and they aren't on TBS anymore. Only thing is, they are going to probably be really bad this year...so as bad as it sounds, I'm not forking over the money to watch that. That's going to suck for my brother, because he had my password and would watch ALL THE TIME on my dime. lol

Room on the indians bandwagon

Spoiler alert....they are AWFUL in April then play well the rest of the year to go 83-79 and miss playoffs by 4 games

They don't televise Indians games down here, although i think they are doing me a favour by leaving them off the schedule.

Sorry buddy, one of these teams is actually going to have to do something for me to jump on the fan wagon.

Since the Royals won the world series, I am going to start the 2016 thread!

Pitchers and catchers report in just over 1-1/2 months! Except Seattle, they report almost a week early.

Let's Go Mets!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They don't televise Indians games down here, although i think they are doing me a favour by leaving them off the schedule.

Sorry buddy, one of these teams is actually going to have to do something for me to jump on the fan wagon.
Yeah that part sucks and because of the proximity you used to not be able to get the indians even with the mlb package (or at least thats how it was when i was down there) but now thats been lifted

Week from TODAY! Pitchers and Catchers report for the World Series Champion Kansas City Royals!

Then the following day the pitchers and catchers report for the (basically AAA) Atlanta Braves!

Mejia issue lifetime suspension for PED use. Some guys just don't get it.

Mejia issue lifetime suspension for PED use. Some guys just don't get it.

Just read about it. 3 positive tests in the past year. I don't think anything will wake this guy up!

Looks like the Brewers are in a battle with the Braves to see who can get rid of the most quality major league players off their roster. Kris Davis...he gone. I feel for Lucroy and hope he finds his way out of town before the sure to be dismal season.

Looks like the Brewers are in a battle with the Braves to see who can get rid of the most quality major league players off their roster. Kris Davis...he gone. I feel for Lucroy and hope he finds his way out of town before the sure to be dismal season.

The new GM has already made 9 moves since taking the job in July.

He was obviously part of some good work down in Houston, so I'm hopeful he knows what he's doing but it's definitely going to be a bleak year in Milwaukee.

At least Khris was sent to my other (original) favorite team in Oakland.

Yea we already got eliminated from the '16 playoffs. A new record.

After reports said that Dexter Fowler signed a 3 year deal with the Os yesterday. He has now signed a one year deal with the Cubs. Love that he is back and wow the Cubs are very very deep

After reports said that Dexter Fowler signed a 3 year deal with the Os yesterday. He has now signed a one year deal with the Cubs. Love that he is back and wow the Cubs are very very deep

I was shocked to see that because I had seen numerous reports he was inked to the o's

I am preparing my preseason predictions.. Just have to wait for a couple more pieces to fall in line before I make them.

I was shocked to see that because I had seen numerous reports he was inked to the o's

Same here. Was disappointed yesterday because I felt he could have helped a lot. Now with him signing Javy Baez and Jorge Soler will be coming off the bench and I love that we are that deep

I'm actually getting pretty optimistic about the Rays this year. Their starting pitching looks to be as stellar as ever on paper, they look like they should be one of the better offensive teams we have had. The bullpen is still a bit of a question mark, but they usually patch stuff together.

Usually the years I am most optimistic are our worst teams, so we will see.

Same here. Was disappointed yesterday because I felt he could have helped a lot. Now with him signing Javy Baez and Jorge Soler will be coming off the bench and I love that we are that deep

cubs have some talent at the big league level. Nice to have more good players than positions but keeping them all in the lineup regularly becomes a challenge.

cubs have some talent at the big league level. Nice to have more good players than positions but keeping them all in the lineup regularly becomes a challenge.

Joe Maddon does love lineup tinkering

Back